PP, Ference, and Purcell get the win for the caps.

Cizin

Jun 30, 2013
2i6g9du.jpg

McDeathbyCheerios*

At least all our losses have been against 4/5 best teams in the league

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Work these guys into the ground at practice tomorrow. They deserve it.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
You know... this looked like one of those games from the last few years, where we would get schooled in a beatdown. Garbage play in all areas -- lost coverages, breakdown in defensive assignments, consistently getting beaten on puck battles, sieve-like goaltending.. just awful play tonight. They ought to get bag skated except they play Sunday. Terrible, terrible play all around.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Ference I get. Took two penalties which led to powerplay goals.

But in a night where the Oilers give up 7 goals and played their worst defensive game of the year by a country mile, Teddy Purcell wasn't on the ice for a single goal against.

I'm more concerned with the fact that Klefbom and Schultz were a combined -7. And that our top two centermen each gifted a goal to the Caps with blown coverage.

This game was lost in the first 30 minutes where they gave up three games worth of A++ chances and spotted the Caps 6 goals. Not when they were down 2 goals in late in the 3rd.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Bakersfield was up 3-0 in the third.

Ontario just scored 4 goals in 2.5 minutes.

No, not Brossoit in net... Not Laurikainen either...

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Purcell sucks, yet our coach decided to play him with Hall and RNH after Slepy had a couple of good shifts and contributed to a goal. wtf? Also how ****ing hard is it to find someone that can shoot the puck from the blueline? Schultz isn't cutting it as our #1PP option on D.

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
At this point Ferrence should be sent home, and simply sat until his contract runs out.

Like Gomez in Montreal.

Roster spot be damned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad