Speculation: Powerplay improvements

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Guess does your Dr have you on Oxygen all the time? With what you said about you condition sounds like you should be.

I would suggest you just do one long paragraph when writing, you do too many short sentences that make your posts way too long.

unfortunately is blood oxygen and tank wont help the distribution:( I am trying having a real bad day today did work for a bit but got sicker where need a nap is only 1pm:( Was a good week got more done this week than in last 2 or 3 weeks. So signs say am rebounding:) Just should be ok for more hours soon. I woke up today rough totally disoriented. Is ok I am a tough cat will win:) If is possible. But thank you to all if wouldnt have had this while went through the last crash wouldnt know a lot that realize now and is gonna be big help for recovery etc..

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Guess does your Dr have you on Oxygen all the time? With what you said about you condition sounds like you should be.

I would suggest you just do one long paragraph when writing, you do too many short sentences that make your posts way too long.

Yes! this would help a ton, use paragraphs and just space every 3-5 lines. You can also use the "preview post" button if you want to see how your post will look like before submitting.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Wasn't it the Capitals' PP last season that at times had nobody in front of the net? And it worked quite well for them too (#1 PP in the regular season, #6 in the playoffs).

Yes, actually much of it iirc.

Ribs/Bäcks at right half wall. The other at goal line, left side of net or top of the faceoff circle.

Green at point.

Brouwer in middle but maybe 5-10 feet or more out from the crease, open for one timers if OV or Green is watched too closely.

Ov at right half boards or face off circle, depending how much there is space.

Constant puck movement.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Yes, actually much of it iirc.

Ribs/Bäcks at right half wall. The other at goal line, left side of net or top of the faceoff circle.

Green at point.

Brouwer in middle but maybe 5-10 feet or more out from the crease, open for one timers if OV or Green is watched too closely.

Ov at right half boards or face off circle, depending how much there is space.

Constant puck movement.

They lost ribs and we dont have green. Just saying. Who knows what barberio will become just think he needs some time before is ready to take over as the guy like that in NHL. He might get there though in time. They also didnt light it up in playoffs? I like our chances personally to improve power play have a lot of skill and finally have some guys whom will shoot and shoot and shoot the puck:) Should in time make stamkos a lot more free open and dangerous.

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
Going off of the capitals structure
Have Marty at the half wall
Drouin down on the goal line
Stamkos left cirlce/point
Hedman at point
And killorn? At mid slot

That'd be pretty tough to stop, a lot of talent

Ad

Upcoming events