Power Packs

Oilception

Oct 11, 2012
St. Albert
the price listed is just for 1 seat. If you want two you have to buy two when your time comes

for example the 4 pack games cost $300 for gallery, for 2 seats it would be $600

I dont know what the max seats is I know ive got 3 before

Draiken

Jun 28, 2011
What's the earliest time someone's got to buy tickets?

I had July 29, 10am.

Oilmageddon

Oct 7, 2009
I have July 29 @ 9:30am. If someone has an earlier slot they won't be using please pm me!

Eirhead*

Today at 11AM.

Just want the home opener pack...

Me too, except 3pm for me

Ive gotten that pack every year for awhile now, But the pre season game in there gets me.
1. paying the same for pre season and regular hurts
2. In only a 4 game pack half my games are gone way to early

Ya that chaps me too. You go on stubhub and it's $20 starting for the September games. But opening night kind of pays for it because you're looking at north of $150 a seat... all USD prices.

Based on the current gallery ticket pricepoint, you're paying about 69% of the stubhub price by getting the opening night package.

Honestly, if I knew I could get single tickets for opening night, I'd rather just do that. But it seems almost impossible to get those tickets nowadays unless you know somebody or have an early access code.

Eirhead*

My time was at 9:30 this morning still havent got off a loading screen...

:help:

Reminds me of when I tried to get ACDC tickets. The second they went on sale I was put into a queue. 15 minutes later it tells me, whoops we're sold out now.

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
Yeah we just tried here and they were instantly down to nosebleeds right from login. There was an option to get a 6-pack for 3 seats in the gold, but 3 grand was a little rich for us.

I'll just rely on my connections to get a couple games like usual.

OilNation

Aug 26, 2014
My window was at 1pm. Was able to snag 3 standing (228) for pack 1 they went quick I didn't even second guess it. We're on the attacking side and I don't mind standing with the belly bar (more room, easier to get stuff etc) plus were all relatively young haha

WoolyWhatsIt

Jul 28, 2009
Just a heads up to those looking, I never knew there was a limit of 12 packs for one person. So we gotta drop 4 seats. I am sure I am not the only one, so keep an eye on it, there might be a few seats open up!

Last edited:

ponokanocker

Nov 17, 2009
I struck out on anything I wanted. Is there a package you can buy on TV for all of the games I wonder?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad