Recalled/Assigned: Pouliot, Chorney recalled

Hottubber

Feb 9, 2010
I like putting DP with Scuderi, it makes sense to put a defensive def with DP for his 1st game.

Agreed. And for as much as no one really wants scuzz-bucket, as jr likes to call him on the team, he has actually played decent.

I'm sure Despres is gonna get pretty big minutes tonight which will be good to see

Contender

Sep 22, 2014
2014 has been such an awful year for Olli Maatta. I really feel bad for the kid. Just in the last year he's had shoulder surgery, had to deal with a cancerous tumor on his thyroid, now another potential shoulder surgery, and the mumps. Just an awful year.

Such a shame to lose Ehrhoff now after he's really come on the last month. I've seen very little of Pouliot, so I'm excited to see him tonight. Hopefully all of the young defensive men are able to shine tonight.

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
Would have loved to see Harrington and Maatta reunited, but that will need to wait.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Wait, what?? It´s the same with Ehrhoff.. THat doesn´t necessarily mean that the season is done for them, it´s December..

Maatta is done for the season. There has been little news on him and lots of suspicion that his shoulder has played up again. He's been out since the 8th December and we're no nearing knowing what is wrong with him. Be surprised if he plays again this season.

Contender

Sep 22, 2014
Coach Johnston on Christian Ehrhoff: “We are still getting some test results back. He will be out at least 3 games."

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
We have 3 regular def and 3 rookies, i think you might see MJ pair a rookie with a vet on every pair.

Maybe. But Despres is the only player who could play big minutes with Letang. I don't see any of the other defensemen playing big minutes with him.

Maybe Scuderi. Woo.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Maatta is done for the season. There has been little news on him and lots of suspicion that his shoulder has played up again. He's been out since the 8th December and we're no nearing knowing what is wrong with him. Be surprised if he plays again this season.
Not confirmed yet, let´s not make these statements. Hell, even Dupuis has a chance to play this season if we go far in the POs. All we know that the injury is long-term..

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Ehrhoff's injury seems weird to me. If it was the result of Iginla's hit he showed no ill-symptoms and finished the period... then within 24 hours he's out long term?

Must be unrelated to the hit, and something very obvious like a broken bone or something.

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
Ehrhoff's injury seems weird to me. If it was the result of Iginla's hit he showed no ill-symptoms and finished the period... then within 24 hours he's out long term?

Must be unrelated to the hit, and something very obvious like a broken bone or something.

Someone said on twitter that his skate got caught on bad ice in the 1st period.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Good to see the young defensemen playing in the bigs. This will shed some light on trade plans and also allow for the brass to see them under NHL fire. OLI my guess is out and if his shoulder needs to be rehabbed then so be it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad