Poster of the year poll

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Taze Em is pound for pound my favorite poster here. He's not that active but when he does post it's always golden.

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
HA! 50 is incomprehensible except for when he defends Rundblad, criticizes Toews, and tells you Turris should have been the pick over Kane. If you honestly read more than 5 percent of 50's posts, you have the patience of a saint.

Other wins, hands down.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
HA! 50 is incomprehensible except for when he defends Rundblad, criticizes Toews, and tells you Turris should have been the pick over Kane. If you honestly read more than 5 percent of 50's posts, you have the patience of a saint.

Other wins, hands down.

I think you may be taking this a touch more seriously than the rest of us... ;)

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
my favorite is when he picks the real late round defense-man and makes them his baby. Tuulola had an EGREGIOUS turnover to a man all alone in the slot, and his goalie made a huge save and fiddy says he had a great game. Schmaltz doesn't score on a breakaway and he is just like Hossa and sucks. Oh and Nick Mattson??

G0AT

Jun 1, 2014
Chicago
Voted Jaeger, but was tempted to vote Fiddy just from his style of posting. Free entertainment every night.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
What are the qualifications for poster of the year? How are we "judging" posters aka "metrics" (calm down JD I don't think there are advanced analytics for this :D ).

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I chose BK Lounge.... I find myself agreeing with most of what he posts.

If it weren't for all the negativism, I would give HF50 honorable mention for his knowledge of prospects.... though lately he needs a bag skate.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
MVP: DHF

Honorable Mention: hf50, blue liner, crazy_ike, taze 'em

I like fiddy's posts. He has more insight and personality than most.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad