Poster of the year poll

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
It'd be cool to give a h/t to the "poster of the year" in the Blackhawks forum.

I put some of the most noticeable non-moderator names in a poll, you can write-in others if I missed any obvious options.

Poll submissions are set to be anonymous.

Last edited:

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
He's my runner up, but Blue Liner deserves consideration

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I had trouble deciding between Courtney, fiddy, and BWC. CD50 offers Icehogs knowledge. While BWC throws hilariously epic tantrums involving a certain player. I'm not going to explain my love for fiddy.

Went with Courtney because BWC and Fiddy will get enough votes as is.

Also: Woohoo, I made the list!!!

zac

Apr 29, 2009
I voted for Jaeger.

My all-time favorite poster on here is ChrisHansen. I think he's probably the most impartial. He doesn't blow sunshine up people's *****, nor does he complain. He usually says it like it is but in a very informative, modest manner.

He doesn't seem to post as much, which is kind of a shame.

RedBaronIndian

Jul 9, 2010
My non mod nominations would be Chelios and projexns. They don't post that often, but more than make up for it with the high quality of posts.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
I had trouble deciding between Courtney, fiddy, and BWC. CD50 offers Icehogs knowledge. While BWC throws hilariously epic tantrums involving a certain player. I'm not going to explain my love for fiddy.

Went with Courtney because BWC and Fiddy will get enough votes as is.

Also: Woohoo, I made the list!!!

Hey thanks, friend! :D

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
I voted for Jaeger.

My all-time favorite poster on here is ChrisHansen. I think he's probably the most impartial. He doesn't blow sunshine up people's *****, nor does he complain. He usually says it like it is but in a very informative, modest manner.

He doesn't seem to post as much, which is kind of a shame.

Agreed about CH. Don't think I've seen him post in a long time, too bad, he was funny.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Has Bubba been around much lately? Maybe I've just been missing his posts. But he's one of my favorite, I typically like what he has to say.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Hf50 for me. He is the most entertaining. And every once in a while he has a good point in one of those long posts.

Crow

May 19, 2014
I havent been reading 50's posts that much. Seems like he only complains about toews lately. I listen to enough complaining in my day to day life. That being said I still think he is at times a great asset to the board and a very interesting poster.

I voted for Courtney.

I find it odd that most of the top vote getters right now are vocally negative people. What a bunch of spoiled brats hawks fans can be.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
The snub is real

We'll start our own poll.

And thanks, Jaeger.

Too many posters to pick just one. There's a lot of nonsense here that sometimes keeps me from wanting to come back, but there's enough good ones that it keeps me around some.

There are many others I like, but some of my top ones are DHF, Jaeger, ChrisHansen, Illini, hockeydoug, BK, Taze, and Courtney. Lots of others that are good, too, so don't get ********. You're probably on the list I'm not, so there.

Last edited:

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
The 'negative' or 'debby downer' posters are just passionate Hawk fans IMO. It makes it easy for me to laugh off some of the sillier posts. I enjoy reading posts from most of those guys.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Am shocked I made the list. Usually I'm hiding in the weeds. :laugh:

Glad my posts are making an impact here. :nod:

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Hey thanks, friend! :D

Ur welcome. Apparently I'm not the only friend you have here either. Tied for second as of this writing.

And thanks to whoever it was that meant to vote for Bubba (or Clydesdale for that matter), but accidentally voted for me instead. :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad