Post Your 2022 Draft List

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
'kay its time

Here the final ranking.
Did a top 90 and I probably stretched it too long anyway. 4 and 5 is to trigger WTK more than anything :)
Typical WHL small skilled forward that is overrated and typical small MHL forward that is overrated. Had to.

Quick comments on the first 70 prospects, after that I got lazy.

RankPlayer
1​
Shane WrightShut up he's a franchise player
2​
Simon NemecShut up he's a franchise player
3​
David JiricekShut up he's probably a franchise player
4​
Frank NazarThis dude has it all, 2nd best inside game in the draft and skills for days.
5​
Logan Cooley2nd best passer in the game, best vision, lack of shooting prowess is scaring me. His inside game isn't as good as Nazar and he's not as good a shooter. Elite everywhere else though.
6​
Juraj SlafkovskyBeeg factor is in full force. Im ready to be wrong and to crown him best in the draft if the team that drafts him takes its time.
7​
Pavel MintyukovGuys Minty, what can you say.
8​
Jonathan Lekkerimaki2nd or 3rd best shot in the game, unsure. Dynamic as one can be, Cole if Cole was a bit worse and pasty.
9​
Matthew SavoieInjuries, smol factor and a bit of a junior game scare me, but theres no denying the talent. Top 2 most talented player in the draft.
10​
Jagger FirkusKids a circus. Most dynamic dude in the draft. Best offensive package in the draft.
11​
Joakim Kemell2nd or 3rd best shot in the draft, good wheels, good inside game. Unsure about some viewings where he may have showed low iq?
12​
Matias HavelidNothing to say here, kids gets pucks on net at an alarming rate. He's insane at walking the line and keeping pucks in with either quick low shots or smart decisions. The Joel Edmundson uno-reverse card.
13​
Connor GeekieKotkaniemi if Kotkaniemi wasn't a bust, he'll have time to hone his skills offensively and thats what he needs.
14​
Gleb TrikozovQuestion mark kid. IQ is Reed Richards levels.
15​
Brad LambertMcDavid if McDavid had a brain problem.
16​
Ivan MiroschnichenkoFull package kid, his offensive game is elite and he plays with an edge I like.
17​
Calle OdelliusMuch like Havelid, just a tad bigger and a tad worse offensively. Pretty safe shot to be a 2nd pair D IMO.
18​
Marco KasperLove the motor, good brain, gritty, waterbug big boi. I question his offensive game at times, he looks like Mackinnon sometimes (Without the world bending skills.)
19​
Noah OstlundKinda like Kasper, but smaller and with the world bending skills. He tends to paint himself in a corner and pulls sick moves to get loose, Im just unsure he can pull that off steadily at the next level.
20​
Jiri KulichWell-rounded forward. Wish he had more grit to his game, that wouldve made him a top 10 pick. Kinda lacks anything special but very nice overall.
21​
Liam OhgrenKinda like Kulich, maybe a bit better of a shooter and a bit better of an inside game. I didn't like his production. Something is fishy.
22​
Cutter GauthierKulich-Ohgren-Kasper-Gauthier-Yurov is all the same. He's just the American version. A bit on the dumb side sometimes ? Lots of bad shooting, perimeter shots... Inside cuts that didn't work much.
23​
Danila YurovYurov is the Russian version. Probably the best of the 4 on the rush, probably the dumbest of the 4 in the zone.
24​
Filip MesarAnother Ostlund, maybe a faster skater ? Im unsure if Ostlund benefitted too much from his linemates and Im underrating Mesar or I got it right. Anyway, small factor is beeg.
25​
lian BischelBEEG. Mean. Aggressive. Good shot, smooth hands. Good skating. I wanted to rank him higher but could not.
26​
Owen PickeringSmooth skater. He's a big project and its likely he becomes a depth D if he doesn't develop more but the upside is too good at this point.
27​
Denton Mateychuk
I hate myself for ranking him this low. So hard to judge. Hes probably going to end up as the "How is he producing 50 points a year" player.
28​
Isaac HowardHoward is a victim of the team he's on. Pretty sure he'd be higher if he was anywhere else. Zegras award ?
29​
Mats LindgrenIs he the best skating D in the draft ? Insane mobility.
30​
Rutger McGroartyA big body that can shoot it like he can is worth it at this point. Skatings average but we just seen Corey Perry be an effective player in the NHL at 69 years old so Im not sure its a concern.
31​
Lane HutsonOh boy. He's gonna make us all look silly for ranking him so low, isn't he ? He'S fIvE NiNe! Who cares.
32​
Reid SchaeferNot quite the skater Anderson is, not quite as dirty as Wilson but somewhere between the two theres this beauty.
33​
Kevin KorchinskiHe's kinda dumb and his skating isn't as good as people think it is. Still, good package, and if he can overcome his troubles you have a top 4 D.
34​
Nathan GaucherI like him. He's heavy. He's gritty. He's skilled. Good shot. Good north-south game. I think he ends up being a very good cycler too.
35​
Ryan ChesleyPlayed a lot of game with Hutson and he played that Devon Toews role to a T. I wonder if theres more upside when hes the guy.
36​
Vladimir GrudininWhat do you get when you combine russian and small together ? A f***ing steal.
37​
Owen BeckBecks good. He's kinda like Leblanc when he was drafted. Good everywhere, inside game kinda guy.
38​
Seamus CaseyI don't even know. I wanted to rank him higher but at some point someone has to fall, right ? If youre not putting up record breaking numbers as a diminutive offensive minded D, youre not getting in the club on day one.
39​
Sam RinzelI dont know, everyone loves him on the board, I haven't watched a second of his games. Im trusting fools on this one.
40​
Adam IngramHes big, can skate and can shoot... Plus hes going NCAA. Good gamble.
41​
Alex PerevalovGreat gamble. Much like Grudinin.
42​
Julian LutzLekhonen had a babe somewhere and hes name Julian Lutz.
43​
Noah WarrenI rarely ever rank defensive Ds in the top 50 but this kid is good.. Like 3rd best defensive D in the draft good. Does he have an offensive game?
44​
Ludwig PerssonDid someone mention Lekhonen because damn.. Thats another clone.
45​
Adam SykoraRemember Lekhonen ? Yeah.
46​
Tristan LuneauIDK Luneau looks like Savard out there. Good shot, good instincts, takes away time with patience. Wheels under construction. Big-ish. You could do worse than that here... Not exciting.
47​
Dimitri BulchenikovExciting.
48​
David GoyetteExciting-er.
49​
Jimmy SnuggerudYikes why is he ranked so high. (Probably a 3rd liner, he has qualities.)
50​
Vinzenz RohrerGood skater, super young. Good skills too! OHL crop is weird, Im sure this kid will be a riser.
51​
Luca Del Bel BelluzSame as Rohrer. He looked average at times but he also looked good and has room to grow.
52​
Rieger LorenzBCHL shot in the dark. Good production.
53​
Jack HughesPretty smart kid. Unsure if theres any upside there.
54​
Jordan DumaisKid is skilled. And he seems to have a chip on his shoulder... Or is it entitlement ? Idk. Anyway, at this point you take a shot at the shot.
55​
Servac PetrovskyUnderrated kid. Weird shot, but its works. He kinda gets lost into his defensive game, I wish he just went all out offensively.
56​
Viktor NeuchevBeeg, skilled, shot... Like what else do you want ?
57​
Fraser MintenAlso Mint, just a bit less.
58​
Artyom DudaHopefully he's not a dud.
59​
Jani NymanGlides a lot and doesn't move his feet but theres a good shot in there and he's competitive.
60​
Cameron LundHe's big and he's kind of a floater but who cares, you got ten years to fix him. Plays like Kovy... mostly for the bad part.
61​
Kirill DolzhenkovSilky hands on the big man.
62​
Bryce Mcconnell-BarkerHe's fast, he works super hard and he's average everywhere else. (Good shot and good inside game.) Theres 100% a player in there.
63​
Simon Forsmarck
He's a budget Chesley. Does everything pretty good, probably a bit limited offensively. We'll see.
64​
Tomas Hamara
I don't know why he's that low honestly. Feels like a top 50 pick but I couldn't find a reason to rank him ahead of others. There's upside. There's a certainty in his game. He's cool as a cucumber. I don't like that his shot is Mete levels.
65​
Hunter HaightLow key might have the best edges in the draft. He probably goes first round in a non-covid year but that production is hard to ignore.
66​
Topias LeinonenBest goaltender in the draft. Good size, good rebounds, swallows the puck. He's a good shot at a decent netminder.
67​
Chris Kyrou
That production is hard to explain and hard to ignore. He's older and small but his brother is decently sized. He does have skills though. All over the board. Probably ranked too low.
68​
Filip BystedtHe's big, has some skills and plays a good simple game I dont know, I like him. Has a lot of the same qualities Geekie has without the shooting and the crazy creativity. Lars Eller maybe ?
69​
Matias SapovalivAnother OHL that probably suffers from last year. Weird but he kinda reminds me of Slafkovsky.
70​
Isaiah George
He's fast.
71​
Gavin Hayes
72​
Ty Nelson
73​
Danny Zhilkin
74​
Gavin Hayes
75​
Michael Fisher
76​
Zam Plante
77​
Dylan James
78​
Logan Morrison
79​
Topi Ronni
80​
Nicola moldenhauer
81​
Connor Hvidston
82​
Paul Ludwinski
83​
Matthew Poitras
84​
Elias Salomonson
85​
Alexander Suzdalev
86​
Ryan Greene
87​
Michael Buchinger
88​
Michael La Starza
89​
Tyler Brennan
90​
Devin Kaplan

I stopped at 90 because I think the quality goes down quick after that.

Reactions: Realgud

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
My final draft list.

2022 Draft List:

1. Shane Wright-C
  2. Matt Savoie-C
  3. Ryan Chesley-RD
  4. Simon Nemec-RD
  5. David Jiricek-RD
  6. Brad Lambert-C
  7. Rutger McGroarty-C
  8. Logan Cooley-C
  9. Juraj Slafkovsky-W
  10. Danila Yurov-W
  11. Ivan Miroshnichenko-W
  12. Pavel Mintyukov-LD
  13. Kevin Korchinski-LD
  14. Cutter Gauthier-C
  15. Conor Geekie-C
  16. Jonathan Lekkerimaki-W
  17. Joakim Kemell-W
  18. Frank Nazar-W
  19. Denton Mateychuk-LD
  20. Tristin Luneau-RD
  21. Owen Pickering-LD
  22. Lane Hutson-LD
  23. Ryan Greene-C
  24. Liam Oehgren-W
  25. Marco Kasper-C
  26. Nathan Gaucher-C
  27. Isaac Howard-W
  28. Jiri Kulich-C
  29. Noah Oestlund-C
  30. Jack Hughes-C
  31. Filip Mesar-W
  32. Noah Warren-RD
  33. Luca Del Bel Belluz-C
  34. Seamus Casey-RD
  35. Mattias Havelid-RD
  36. Alexander Perevalov-W
  37. Topias Leinonen-G
  38. Elias Salomonsson-RD
  39. Ty Nelson-RD
  40. Ryan Healey-RD
  41. Arseni Koromyslov-LD
  42. Maddox Fleming-C
  43. Danny Zhilkin-C
  44. Topi Ronni-C
  45. Maveric Lamoreux-RD
  46. Devin Kaplan-W
  47. Sam Rinzel-RD
  48. Quinn Finley-W
  49. Mats Lindgren-LD
  50. Tyler Dunbar-LD
  51. Kirill Kudryavtsev-LD
  52. Sergei Ivanov-G
  53. Tyler Brennan-G
  54. Kasper Kulonummi-RD
  55. Artyom Duda-LD
  56. Jimmy Snuggerud-C
  57. Calle Odelius-LD
  58. Lian Bichsel-LD
  59. Ludvig Persson-W
  60. Ilya Kvochko-C
  61. Ludvig Jansson-RD
  62. Jake Livanavage-LD
  63. Dylan James-W
  64. Jackson Dorrington-LD
  65. Jagger Firkus-W
  66. Reid Schaefer-W
  67. Owen Beck-C
  68. Tomas Hamara-LD
  69. David Goyette-C
  70. Viktor Neuchev-W
  71. Rieger Lorenz-W
  72. Vladimir Grudinin-LD
  73. Jordan Dumais-W
  74. Filip Bystedt-C
  75. Jani Nyman-W
  76. Adam Sykora-W
  77. Christian Kyrou-RD
  78. Elias Pettersson-LD
  79. Gleb Trikozov-W
  80. Daniil Ivanov-LD
  81. Matyas Sapovaliv-C
  82. Julian Lutz-W
  83. Alexander Suzdalev-W
  84. Charlie Leddy-RD
  85. Matthew Seminoff-W
  86. Cole Spicer-C
  87. Matthew Poitras
  88. Servac Petrovsky-C
  89. Isaiah George-LD
  90. Hunter Haight-C
  91. Dylan Silverstein-G
  92. Paul Ludwinski-C
  93. Hudson Thornton-LD
  94. Maxim Mayorov-G
  95. Simon Slavichek-W
  96. Michael Mastrodomenico-RD

HM’s (32 un-ranked players approximates a fourth round): Simon Forsmark (LD), Tyler Duke (LD), Noah Greuter (W), Otto Salin(RD), Antonin Verreault(W), Vladislav Sapunov(RD), Pano Fimis(C), Brandon Lisowsky(W), Matthew Ward(W), Bryce McConnell-Barker(C), Jordan Gustafson(C), Miko Matikka(W), Fabian Wagner(C), Semyon Sinyatkin(W), Vinny Borgesi(RD), Seamus Powell(LD), Elmeri Laakso(LD), Tim Almgren(W), Matej Prcik (LD) Alex Bump(W), Kirill Dolzhenkov(W), Jake Karabela(C), Evan Konyen(W), Fraser Minten(F), Daniil Orlov(LD), Niklas Kokko (G), Aleksanteri Kaskimaki(W), Spencer Sova (LD), Markus Vidicek(C), Michael La Starza(W), Adam Ingram (W), Cruz Lucius (W)

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
If the Jets draft 2 LHD when that is probably their position of strength I think some people will be disappointed.
No offense but LHD is definitely not a position of strength for the Jets. Morrissey is just ok, terrible contract. Same with Schmidt. Heinola is a bust. Stanley is growing, no issue with him. Dillon is old and bad.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Here's my top 100:

1Shane Wright
2Juraj Slafkovsky
3Simon Nemec
4Logan Cooley
5David Jiricek
6Matt Savoie
7Pavel Mintyukov
8Jonathan Lekkerimäki
9Cutter Gauthier
10Joakim Kemell
11Marco Kasper
12Kevin Korchinski
13Noah Östlund
14Conor Geekie
15Liam Öhgren
16Frank Nazar
17Isaac Howard
18Brad Lambert
19Luca Del Bel Belluz
20Danila Yurov
21Jiří Kulich
22Denton Mateychuk
23Owen Pickering
24Rutger McGroarty
25Ivan Miroshnichenko
26Nathan Gaucher
27David Goyette
28Jagger Firkus
29Noah Warren
30Mats Lindgren
31Christian Kyrou
32Lane Hutson
33Jimmy Snuggerud
34Calle Odelius
35Filip Mesar
36Ryan Chesley
37Lian Bichsel
38Mattias Havelid
39Filip Bystedt
40Sam Rinzel
41Danil Zhilkin
42Owen Beck
43Simon Forsmark
44Reid Schaefer
45Viktor Neuchev
46Gleb Trikozov
47Alexander Perevalov
48Ty Nelson
49Seamus Casey
50Jordan Gustafson
51Fraser Minten
52Tristan Luneau
53Jani Nyman
54Julian Lutz
55Jack Hughes
56Matyas Sapovaliv
57Bryce McConnell-Barker
58Ludwig Persson
59Rieger Lorenz
60Dylan James
61Elias Salomonsson
62Adam Ingram
63Ryan Greene
64Tomas Hamara
65Adam Sykora
66Topi Rönni
67Aleksanteri Kaskimaki
68Alexander Suzdalev
69Isaiah George
70Devin Kaplan
71Filip Nordberg
72Hunter Haight
73Michael Buchinger
74Vinzenz Rohrer
75Artyom Duda
76Paul Ludwinski
77Matthew Poitras
78Kirill Dolzhenkov
79Josh Filmon
80Jake Karabela
81Otto Salin
82Gavin Hayes
83Spencer Sova
84Alexis Gendron
85Jorian Donovan
86Cruz Lucius
87Kasper Kulonummi
88Arseni Koromyslov
89Vladimir Grudinin
90Nick Moldenhauer
91Miko Matikka
92Tyson Jugnauth
93Tyson Dyck
94Quinn Finley
95Oskar Pettersson
96Elias Pettersson
97Cameron Lund
98Fabian Wagner
99Cedrick Guindon
100Matthew Morden

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
1. Logan Cooley
2. Shane Wright
3. Juraj Slafkovsky
4. David Jiricek
5. Pavel Mintyukov
6. Denton Mateychuk
7. Frank Nazar

8. Cutter Gauthier
9. Simon Nemec
10. Noah Ostlund
11. Marco Kasper

12. Joakim Kemell
13. Lian Bischel
14. Ivan Miroshnichenko
15. Matthew Savoie
16. Liam Ohgren
17. Danila Yurov
18. Jonathan Lekkerimaki
19. Isaac Howard
20. Kevin Korchinski

21. Owen Beck
22. Jimmy Snuggerud
23. Jagger Firkus
24. Brad Lambert
25. Conor Geekie
26. Lane Hutson
27. Jiri Kulich

28. Owen Pickering
29. Rutger McGroarty
30. Gleb Trikizov
31. Seamus Casey
32. Ryan Chesley

HM - Dimitri Buchelnikov, he's not top 32 but he's a fun MHL overager who has really fun highlights

* The top 3 is still hard to discern. I've tried to convince myself to have each of the 3 at #1 and have settled on that order for now. Cooley wins based on his dynamic puck skills, Wright stays 2nd because of his mind for the game, and Slafkovsky earns 3rd (over everyone else) with his physical gifts and approach. Wright has to become more tenacious somehow, whether it's a physical or mental issue he needs to fix. I think he could be the best player from this draft if he truly addresses whatever prevented him from absolutely killing his competition in juniors. Slafkovsky is the complete opposite in that regard. He is a dog and I am almost upset I couldn't bring myself to put him over Wright because I love the spirit he plays with.

* Mintyukov and Mateychuk may be my two personal favorite players in this class. Once Mintyukov is in an NHL system I believe we'll see the dynamic offensive skill with a much more focused defensive game since he'll not be tasked with doing absolutely everything on the ice. Mateychuk is probably the better tactical player of the two but it doesn't overcome Mintyukov's movement advantage. Jiricek edges both with his willingness to play a physical two-way game, and his frame which will likely allow him to do so. Also once Jiricek is strong enough for his frame I believe his skating will improve.

* #15 is not me saying Savoie sucks. He's good, but this draft gets very flat (and relatively good) from 12-20 for me. All of those guys are pretty interchangeable.

* I can put Miroshnichenko wherever I want because there are no consequences for my rankings, but if I worked for a team I'd probably take a safe bet over him. That said, he can PLAY. I hope he can have a nice career.

* Firkus and Hutson are both excellent hockey players trapped in terrible bodies for hockey. I'm not sure if Firkus getting to an acceptable weight to play his game or if Hutson's endocrinologist foretelling a surprise late growth spurt is more likely, but I honestly hope both of those things happen. They're both very fun players and would make the league more entertaining.

* Brad Lambert is a bad hockey player trapped in a good player's body. He does not have high end upside like many say but the right team could make him a useful NHL player if he's willing to accept any role they give him.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Yeah, but why?
Bad defensively, undersized, not good enough offensively to make up for his flaws, not dynamic, etc. etc.

Ville Heinola will not be a long term NHL player. He’ll be forced into the NHL for a longer sample size than what he’s been given due to where he was selected but will prove to be inferior and outmatched

• Wow
Reactions: Jukurit

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
No offense but LHD is definitely not a position of strength for the Jets. Morrissey is just ok, terrible contract. Same with Schmidt. Heinola is a bust. Stanley is growing, no issue with him. Dillon is old and bad.
1) Schmidt plays the right side for us. I can’t remember seeing him playing LHD.
2) Samberg left off the list, who showed very well in his time in the NHL. I would much rather see him than Stanley at this point.
3) Way too soon to call Heinola a bust. Our LHD prospects were logjammed all year behind Morrissey, Dillon & Stanley. Maurice had Heinola in the doghouse for some inexplicable reason and he hasn’t been able to work his way in. To be fair, I’m glad he didn’t play in Maurice’s garbage defensive system - none of our defenders looked any good in it, and I don’t want our prospects having to unlearn those bad habits. I think Heinola is going to play very well under Bowness.

We have 3 prospect LHD that are absolutely viable NHLers. I, too, would be very disappointed if we drafted more.

Ed Ned and Leddy

Brokering the Bally Sports + Corncob TV Merger
Apr 1, 2019
Detroit to DC
Early top 5:

1. Wright
2. Lambert
3. Chesley
4. McGroarty
5. Savoie

I still have a lot of watching left to do, particularly in Europe, but as an NTDP guy I like what I've seen of us group so far.

Love talking prospects, hate ranking them.

Most of the list I've seen play at least 5+ full games. When you get towards the back that can be less, or even just bits, pieces, shift by shift, and reading for a few guys. I usually try to watch more of the guys in the 15-50 range of the draft during the early summer, but I've been pretty swamped with bar prep. Beyond that I watched so much U of M hockey this year that my other amateur viewings took a backseat.

My NTDP and WHL lean is pretty apparent, but I'd rather go to bat for guys I've seen play a lot.

Weird draft, glhf.

1. Wright
  2. Savoie
  3. Gauthier
  4. Korchinski
  5. McGroarty
  6. Cooley
  7. Yurov
  8. Slafkovksy
  9. Nemec
  10. Kasper
  11. Chesley
  12. Nazar
  13. Lambert
  14. Mateychuk
  15. Kemell
  16. Geekie
  17. Jiricek
  18. Mintyukov
  19. Lekkerimaki
  20. Howard
  21. Miroschnichenko
  22. Snuggerud
  23. Kulich
  24. Beck
  25. Ostlund
  26. Mesar
  27. Del Bel Belluz
  28. Luneau
  29. Bischel
  30. Pickering
  31. Ohgren
  32. Gaucher

Last edited:

vildurson

Jun 2, 2021
Final update before draft. I made one last look for my first round of picks and decided to make some small changes. Top 15 still same as before but I dropped Slafkovsky to 5th and moved Nemec up to 4th spot.

Also moved Isaac Howard and Marco Kasper bit higher than I originally had them(end of first). It's mostly the same list as before but with very minor adjustments at the bottom end of my list.

This is not how the draft will go(that is for another thread maybe), it is how I like the players.

I am comfortable with how the list is for now:

1. Shane Wright
2. Logan Cooley
3. David Jiricek
4. Simon Nemec
5. Juraj Slafkovsky
6. Matthew Savoie
7. Joakim Kemell
8. Brad Lambert
9. Noah Östlund
10. Kevin Korchinski
11. Frank Nazar
12. Liam Öhgren
13. Jonathan Lekkerimäki
14. Ryan Chesley
15. Pavel Mintyukov
16. Denton Mateychuk
17. Marco Kasper
18. Isaac Howard
19. Conor Geekie
20. Tristan Luneau
21. Danila Yurov
22. Jiri Kulich
23. Rutger McGroarty
24. Seamus Casey
25. Owen Pickering
26. Cutter Gauthier
27. Nathan Gaucher
28. Gleb Trikozov
29. Filip Mesar
30. Ivan Miroschnichenko
31. Lane Hutson
32. Jagger Firkus

Last edited:

Rekingsfan17

Aug 23, 2017
My current thoughts on Draft Eve.....

Players I hope the Kings Scouting staff are looking at ;

Ivan Miroshnichenko (if he falls into the 2nd round move up to get him.....35 to 45 range)
Lian Bichsel (I really like him but think he is gone early. Move up for him if possible)
Lane Hutson (Although I think they would have to move up in the draft or he won't be available.....probably 35 to 45 range)

Mats Lindgren Jr. (needs more development/physical maturity, super young for this draft. Future Top-4 offensive D-man. Should be there at pick #51)
Gleb Trikozov (Rated #1 Russian Player available for 2022 draft by Dylan Griffing/EP Rinkside. He might be there at pick #51)
Noah Warren (yeah I know he is a RD but he would be great for future playoffs. Has the physicality the Kings need. Might be there at pick #51)
Reid Schaefer ( Could provide some of the toughness the Kings are missing. He might still be there at pick #51)

Tyson Jugnauth (Hugh upside player, I think he has to 4 potential also. Will also need development time. Should be there at pick #86)
Vladimir Grudinin (Ranked #2 Russian player available for 2022 Draft by Dylan Griffing/EP Rinkside. At pick #86 take the chance if he is available)
Lucas Edmonds D1 (Had a great year in Kingston. I like him if still available at pick #86)
Dylan James (USHL Rookie of the Year. He might still be there at pick #86)

Tyler Brennan (goalies are voodoo. I like him at pick #116 if he falls)
Jordan Dumais (Good upside offensive player. I like him if he falls to pick #116)
Alexander Pelevin (#5 rated Russian Player for 2022 Draft by Dylan Griffing/EP Rinkside. I like for pick #116 if available)
Brandon Lisowsky (Goal scorer. I like for pick #116 if still available)

Filiip Nordberg (He is hard to play against. I like him for pick #148)
Servac Petrovsky (Great defensive defenseman. I like him at pick #148 if still available)
Jackson Dorrington (Defensive defenseman. I like him at pick #148)

Conner Hvidston (I like his upside. Super young for draft. Take a chance if still there at pick #180)
Veit Oswald (I like his upside but super longshot. No 7th round pick so I would take him at pick #180)
Tnias Mathurin (Pure defensive defenseman. I like him at pick #180)
Owen Paskowski (He might be worth a shot at pick #180)
Rodwin Dionicio (He might be worth a shot at pick #180)
William Proos (Good size with a knack for finding the back of the net. Worth a shot at pick #180)

jvr32

Oct 24, 2016
Top 50:

1. Shane Wright
2. David Jiricek
3. Logan Cooley
4. Juraj Slafkovsky
5. Joakim Kemell
6. Jonathan Lekkerimäki
7. Frank Nazar
8. Lian Bichsel
9. Simon Nemec