post something weird about yourself

Bee Sheriff

Bad Boy Postingâ„¢
Nov 9, 2013
Tucson
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I've never gotten why it's "rude" to pass gas or burp in public. Your body is literally trying to get bad stuff out. If you hold it in, like I usually do because of social constructs, your stomach will eventually hurt. So stupid.

Because it smells

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

I've never gotten why it's "rude" to pass gas or burp in public. Your body is literally trying to get bad stuff out. If you hold it in, like I usually do because of social constructs, your stomach will eventually hurt. So stupid.

I burp probably like 100 times a day and they're very loud as well. Annoys my parents all the time lirl

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
lirl

my legitimate story about a medical practice is apparently inapropes

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.

m9 u cant even call it a fart on an online forum and youre asking why its rude to do it in public ?

Dog

i still have a baby tooth because theres just no adult tooth underneath it and one day it will eventually fall out and i'll have to pay thousands for a new tooth

Is that when ryan will break ur heart

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
used to do that as a child, didn't work haha psyched myself out too many times

on the very rare occasion I get a headache I always chop up a tylenol/advil and put it in a spoonful of peanut butter lol

Goonzilla

Welcome to my house!
Feb 18, 2014
The rink ..too often
I hate swallowing pills and getting needles. I never ever took a pill or tablet in my life 'til 40; and not because I hadn't been prescribed anything.

When I did seriously need to pop something, well I tried and tried and tried until I got the hang of it; it wasn't pretty but now it's not so difficult, but I won't take anything routinely, vitamins or non-prescription pain killers or any of that ****.

Same deal with the needles, if it's absolutely necessary I'll grin (or grimace) and bear it, but if it's not I'm out the door. The person giving it to me never ever knows how close they are to getting that syringe grabbed from their hand and thrust into their eye.

I'd be a terrible junkie.

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
- I tend to whisper conversations to myself. Sometimes if I do it long enough my whispers become louder.

- I feel down and depressed in the summer time. Dunno if it's the heat but I'm the least happiest in July/August for no concrete reason.

- I'm turned off almost completely by a woman if I hear her fart

I also have summer seasonal depression :)

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
I don't have a gag reflex.

Other than that I'm completely not weird.

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
Not sure If weird but 3 is one of my favorite numbers and the number of girls I've slept with is 3x my age

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad