post something weird about yourself

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Hate em, they don't bother nothing, but I guess if I get into serious dating again I better get rid of em asap.

I only have the one and it blends in with my ear totally so I see it as a part of me probably wouldnt get rid of it

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I also have a couple skin tags (1 near arm pit and other a few inches above my hip) and cannot swallow pills. Other weird things:
-I collect thousands of pictures/gifs of girls I like
-I had a mini spy camera in highschool and used to take pictures of girls at school
-Pillow humping is fun
-love ketchup but rarely eat tomatoes
-I cannot talk to people (especially girls)
-I once pulled like a >5" hair out of my upper back

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
I also have a couple skin tags (1 near arm pit and other a few inches above my hip) and cannot swallow pills. Other weird things:
-I collect thousands of pictures/gifs of girls I like
-I had a mini spy camera in highschool and used to take pictures of girls at school
-Pillow humping is fun
-love ketchup but rarely eat tomatoes
-I cannot talk to people (especially girls)
-I once pulled like a >5" hair out of my upper back

i hate tomatoes too

Dog

Beyonce-Put-a-Ring-On-It-Music-Video-Gif.gif

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Oh yeah speaking of iron when I get cuts or hurt myself I always drink my blood. I don't mind the taste.

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
i still have a baby tooth because theres just no adult tooth underneath it and one day it will eventually fall out and i'll have to pay thousands for a new tooth

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
- I tend to whisper conversations to myself. Sometimes if I do it long enough my whispers become louder.

- I feel down and depressed in the summer time. Dunno if it's the heat but I'm the least happiest in July/August for no concrete reason.

- I'm turned off almost completely by a woman if I hear her fart

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
- I tend to whisper conversations to myself. Sometimes if I do it long enough my whispers become louder.

- I feel down and depressed in the summer time. Dunno if it's the heat but I'm the least happiest in July/August for no concrete reason.

- I'm turned off almost completely by a woman if I hear her fart

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I've never gotten why it's "rude" to pass gas or burp in public. Your body is literally trying to get bad stuff out. If you hold it in, like I usually do because of social constructs, your stomach will eventually hurt. So stupid.

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I've never gotten why it's "rude" to pass gas or burp in public. Your body is literally trying to get bad stuff out. If you hold it in, like I usually do because of social constructs, your stomach will eventually hurt. So stupid.

I know, that's why it's so weird! I think that has got to be the most brainwashed thing our society has done to me. I'm literally turned off by the most natural body functions. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad