Injury Report: Post-season injury thread

Canadian Time

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
I'm always interested in learning what types of injuries the players went through and still played. Not sure if we'll hear about them all.

My candidates for most intriguing will be:

• Extent of Karlsson's foot
  • What was Stone playing through and when did it happen
  • Brassard was doing very well until some type of problem
  • Burrows
  • Smith

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I'm always interested in learning what types of injuries the players went through and still played. Not sure if we'll hear about them all.

• Burrows
  • Smith

Media availability tommorow for locker cleanout would be my guess.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville

• Burrows
  • Smith
I also both want and don't want to have a look at Methot's finger. Also, Ceci was apparently playing through injury too.

Canadian Time

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
Not team but Nicholle Anderson has beaten her cancer.

This makes me so damn happy.

Agreed, that was really good news.

Nothing on Stone eh. There has to be something there, he was becoming dominant again after returning from his last injury and then he didn't seem his normal self.

A dominant Stone that we've all seen would have made all the difference against Pittsburgh. All the talk about upgrades would have gone away if Stone was himself during the playoffs. Sometimes we just don't get to hear all the details.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Agreed, that was really good news.

Nothing on Stone eh. There has to be something there, he was becoming dominant again after returning from his last injury and then he didn't seem his normal self.

A dominant Stone that we've all seen would have made all the difference against Pittsburgh. All the talk about upgrades would have gone away if Stone was himself during the playoffs. Sometimes we just don't get to hear all the details.

Stone is definitely the one I'm most concerned about. There had to be an injury......

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
All of that pales in comparison to what Crosby was playing through. Don't forget he got sprayed by a water bottle. He played through it though. What a warrior.

What exactly are you mocking here?

Did Crosby ever complain?

Right now and for the past half decade, he plays the game how every player should. Gets the beating his talent tends to receive, barely reacts and lets his play do the talking.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011

Right now and for the past half decade, he plays the game how every player should. Gets the beating his talent tends to receive, barely reacts and lets his play do the talking.

Are you kidding? Crosby does more hacking, slashing, and complaining to the refs than most guys in this league.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006

Sorry, you're right. How dare someone make a joke on a message board? I've learned my lesson. I will never make a joke on here again. Thank goodness you're here to educate me. In fact, can you do me a favour and read every single one of my posts on here and give me some constructive feedback on each one? I'm dying to know what you think.

Thanks in advance.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Sorry, you're right. How dare someone make a joke on a message board? I've learned my lesson. I will never make a joke on here again. Thank goodness you're here to educate me. In fact, can you do me a favour and read every single one of my posts on here and give me some constructive feedback on each one? I'm dying to know what you think.

Thanks in advance.

Your overraction is priceless, thanks for that :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad