Post-Game Talk: Post-Game Talk: Tampa Bay Lightning @ New York Rangers - Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Yeah he seems very well-spoken. Might have been guilty of a little homerism yesterday.

Also, I see you do this all the time, but it's spelled "mistake."

Haha thx, my iPhone is letting it pass must have thought it the wrong spelling.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
That's a pretty amusing comment from the Pens beat writer/resident idiot, since it was the Pens that turned the series into sludge with all the interference.

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
That's a pretty amusing comment from the Pens beat writer/resident idiot, since it was the Pens that turned the series into sludge with all the interference.
Look at the pens, how whiny and pathetic of a group they are. Would you expect any less absurdity from their beat writers? Just sad lol.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Mainboards oh me oh my. What a bunch of dumb ****s.

"Overrated Michelin man!!"

"Bunch of 2nd liners!"

"Clutch and grab!"

Are we watching a different team or.......?

Don't forget 1995 Devils.

I think people just see what they want to see when they hate a team, including our own fans to a degree.

Nah, they're just bitter jackasses.

too_much_salt_360.jpg

Isn't it great! That means they really fear us.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
I get that the league doesn't like us, but I don't understand the 1995 Devils reference.

Are they saying we are really good, going to win the cup, and will be a monster team for the next decade?

Thanks! I guess...

beastly115

Oct 12, 2007
And one of the first replies:

Eukanal Bytmeagh ‏@ru12xu 3h3 hours ago
@BJaffe When does he practice running into goalies or knocking away their sticks?

Dying. :laugh:

Sean Avery coined the "Avery Rule." Is there a "Kreider Rule" coming?

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I get that the league doesn't like us, but I don't understand the 1995 Devils reference.

Are they saying we are really good, going to win the cup, and will be a monster team for the next decade?

Thanks! I guess...

I was scratching my head whether these people can even see a totally different defensive scheme. The only thing in common is HOF in the net, strong 1-6 group of defensemen and a whole team commitment to its structure all over the ice.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
I was scratching my head whether these people can even see a totally different defensive scheme. The only thing in common is HOF in the net, strong 1-6 group of defensemen and a whole team commitment to its structure all over the ice.

What these idiots are complaining about would have made life a lot easier for the Rangers in the first two rounds. Their stupidity is somewhat delicious.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.

First, now that era is over, I cay say with minimal pain that the Devils were a beast during that period. I think a lot of the younger, hostile posters don't understand that virtual 3 cup 4 finals dynasty [in the modern era of course], and I'm scratching my head because I'm confused as was stated in the second quote

What these idiots are complaining about would have made life a lot easier for the Rangers in the first two rounds. Their stupidity is somewhat delicious.

Exactly. The clutch and grab hurt the Rangers. We weren't pawing the dirty caps. And Boyle got hit with a head shot. It wasn't the other way either.

Besides that we are finally very, very good, the clutch-and-grab Devils is the last comparison I would make to the 2015 Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad