Post game leafs arena send off

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Sorry I missed this last night, but I was in the room after the game with Campbell. What a cool experience!!

Walked through the parking garage with Kuli after the game.he was in such a good mood (as was everyone). Dude drives a flat black Lambo! Says he bought it, then got it painted right away. Asked for a ride and he just laughed and peeled away.

Great memories! Looking forward to the next couple games. And meeting some of you as well.
I'm wearing a blank red jersey with a Campbell autograph, and a red Nationals hat that says "W olf" on the front & red shoes. Say hi!

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Sorry I missed this last night, but I was in the room after the game with Campbell. What a cool experience!!

Walked through the parking garage with Kuli after the game.he was in such a good mood (as was everyone). Dude drives a flat black Lambo! Says he bought it, then got it painted right away. Asked for a ride and he just laughed and peeled away.

Great memories! Looking forward to the next couple games. And meeting some of you as well.
I'm wearing a blank red jersey with a Campbell autograph, and a red Nationals hat that says "W olf" on the front & red shoes. Say hi!

Yep, saw the Lambo when I went in a couple weeks ago. Here are 2 pictures I took of it. They're pretty bad because I was rushing since some of the players started walking out but oh well. Smudged his license plate number out :)

http://i.imgur.com/gd5gGfd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GazQ8mo.jpg?1

Edit: after seeing the picture Pantherboy posted, can't tell if it's the same as the one I saw....maybe mine was someone elses lol :laugh:

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014

Wow, that sounds like an amazing experience. How'd you get into the locker room? Do you know a guy?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad