Post game leafs arena send off

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF (does that satisfy jinx thread believers?)

IF The panthers aRE successful to beat a very good leafs team, please gather with us on the south side exit where the 4th level escalators exit for the annual cheering as we share our love of hockey with exiting leaf fans.

Favorite chants, along with the classics are:

Go laughs go

I 95 north!

A good time with good natured humor promised for all. We can be from 25-100 so ....

IF WE WIN

Please join us!!!!!!!

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF (does that satisfy jinx thread believers?)

IF The panthers aRE successful to beat a very good leafs team, please gather with us on the south side exit where the 4th level escalators exit for the annual cheering as we share our love of hockey with exiting leaf fans.

Favorite chants, along with the classics are:

Go laughs go

I 95 north!

A good time with good natured humor promised for all. We can be from 25-100 so ....

IF WE WIN

Please join us!!!!!!!

The Leafs aren't very good. ;)

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Xw9UYpf.png

Basically this guys. I wouldn't mess.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
It's nice have a plan in case we happen to win but still we Panthers fans have seen a ton of weird things happen, makes you wonder, lol.

Last edited:

Catsfan7

Jun 6, 2011
Coral Springs, FL
I was so pumped about the win I forgot to make my way over there, but I was giving it out pretty good after the empty netter :laugh: Hope you guys had so much fun LGP :handclap::yo:

Clockwork4168

#CatsAreComing
Oct 16, 2012
Hialeah, FL
It was great! saw doug talking to some people but he didn't stick around. The altercation was nothing more than 2 toronto fans getting in the face of PantherFan (don't know his name, so I'm going by the name on his jersey). Dude had the horn going with a few of us celebrating, and these two guys were antagonizing us talking about florida not having any cups etc. This led to some shoving but it quickly fizzled out. "I-95 NORTH" and "1967" were on full blast. My seat was in the middle of a sea of leaf fans, and though their chants were 10x louder than ours, I was not hesitant to celebrate every panther goal. Almost spilled my drink during one of them.

What a game man, I ALMOST didn't go but dammit we need to represent :yo:

Erick*

Sorry I don't believe in jinxes (it's for the feeble minded)and I can't say IF any more times.

If you have evidence that my typing controls fate please let me know

I believe in jinxes when Billy Lindsay speaks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad