sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
2565401516_b5af4755c2.jpg

Edge of Sanity*

Another easy one for me

1. Kindl
2. Smith
3. Emmerton

All three had beastly games. Emmerton had tons of chances and finally buried one, and Smith/Kindl were both rocks on the backend and joined the rush at perfect times. So excited about the way those two have been playing.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
I thought Smith was better :dunno:

They were pretty close though. The goal should've put Kindl over Smith.

Smith was decent, but he had one really bad giveaway and a couple of times where he simply just lost the puck. He's looking a LOT more comfortable back there, though, and overall played a solid game.

Kindl was good tonight, even without the goal.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
Emmerton
Howard
Smith

Kindl was great too, but I thought Smith had his best game of the season.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
1. Emmerton
2. Kindl
3. Smith

HM to Howard. Can't get much better than a shutout, but the defence was great tonight. He wasn't challenged enough for me to put him in the top three.

Aug 6, 2012
Howard
Emmerton
Kindl

Smith is deserving of a star but Kindl got a goal so gave it to him. Smith has been our best defenseman these past two games, just isn't getting any luck offensively. Kronwall can either score a lot of points and suck defensively or not score and play great defense.

Jun 9, 2011
Detroit
Emmerton
Kindl
Abdelkader

HM: Howard, Datsyuk, Zetterberg.

I'm no abby hater however how can you justify giving him a star when he made an empty net goal? I would rather give that to Howard or at least two or three other people lol. Either way maybe this sparks something in him going forward?

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
I'll photoshop every player on the team staring longingly at her if it means getting to see her more often.

Fox Sports Detroit should hire her.

We need a new Hudlerface for the Hudlermeme.

I think Jimmy's "How YOU doin'?!?" face is a strong candidate...

Either that or the Ericsson face...

DatsyukToZetterberg

Alligator!
Apr 3, 2011
Island of Tortuga
Howie
Emmerton (Has he really stepped his game up this year)
Kindl

HM: Smith, Abs

Anybody else think that Quincey has played really well over the past couple of games? I think now that he's settled down into that shutdown dman role he's turned his game around.

I also don't think we are going to see White in a Wings uniform again. Unless the injury bug hits before CC is back I think he'll be moved the day or day after CC is back. Especially with the improved play of the younglings on D he's expendable now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad