Salary Cap: Post-Duper decisions to be made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
I dont want ladd after this season, but jist for this season, let him walk. And use the money we saved from hornqvist on someone whos actually GOOD!

What's the point in trading Hornqvist for Ladd, only to let Ladd walk on purpose? That would be a fireable offense and, to be honest, it is idiotic. That is worse than Despres-for-Lovejoy asset management.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
What's the point in trading Hornqvist for Ladd, only to let Ladd walk on purpose? That would be a fireable offense and, to be honest, it is idiotic. That is worse than Despres-for-Lovejoy asset management.

Hide your post before management see's it and does it. You know they would do that.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
So what I've learned is that Hornqvist is a cap dump to get Ladd who will then walk so we can then use free agency to get a player who is actually good. Brilliant.

Boedker is still the dream.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
I dont want ladd after this season, but jist for this season, let him walk. And use the money we saved from hornqvist on someone whos actually GOOD!

:laugh: :biglaugh:

lol. And who might that be? You would have just tossed away one of our better trade-chip pieces for a rental. UFA is once again going to be bare. Or overpriced where we're handing out too much cap/term.

I swear this just gets more ridiculous by the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad