Post an obscure wrestler

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
This is the entire televised WWF career of Phantasio. One match on Wrestling Challenge and he disappeared.

I'm such a nerd for knowing his more well known alias. Though you can probably google it these days.

336b0a_9f5c1c9c9020da90c6dd06d4a614195b.jpg

I'm also upset that TNA never bothered to sign these guys as their version of the Shield. Then again, perhaps these guys are pretty smart about not even stepping foot in TNA.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I've seen lots of people ask "who the hell is that guy?" over the years, even in the '90s when he was only a few years gone. Figured that was good enough.

Man I remember how he ambushed Bossman and left him all bruised up, and spoke with that weird modulated voice. (Plus he stole his night stick)

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Holy crap, I remember that guy.

From the promo it appeared he had a faction coming with him. Would have liked to have seen what came of it.

This isn't an obscure wrestler (yet) as he's still with the company, but we all know Fandango right? Do you remember his first vignette? Because they either changed his name or else someone really can't spell:

Last edited:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
allied-powers-blu-brothers.jpg

Anyone remember the Blu Brothers? Watched this Wrestlemania a little while ago on the Network.

Took me a while to realize they later became the Harris brothers.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA

I was a huge Corporal Kirschner mark. He was my first non-Hogan favorite wrestler and I got an all camo outfit to dress like him. I wore it several times to 1st grade, but not long after we concluded that the camo outfit was actually a set of camo pajamas. Mercifully, Kirschner was already out of the WWF by then.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Anyone remember the Blu Brothers? Watched this Wrestlemania a little while ago on the Network.

Took me a while to realize they later became the Harris brothers.

I remember them.

I was a huge Corporal Kirschner mark. He was my first non-Hogan favorite wrestler and I got an all camo outfit to dress like him. I wore it several times to 1st grade, but not long after we concluded that the camo outfit was actually a set of camo pajamas. Mercifully, Kirschner was already out of the WWF by then.

I liked him. I remember getting his action figure at the mall in 86-87. Someone later asking me "Oh is that an Army guy?" - I was 4 or 5 depending on the year, and I said "NO it's Corporal Kirchner!" :laugh: Oddly, that's my only memory of him aside from an old WWF magazine he was in. Hopefully that person is still out there trying to figure out who Cpl. Kirchner was.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
He had a flag match against Nikolai Volkoff at WM2 in which he bladed, but that's all I remember of Corporal Kirchner.

And the flag match wasn't a capture the flag type match, it was pin the guy then you can waive your flag.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad