Post an obscure wrestler

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
0403914001410982062_filepicker.jpg

mti79

May 11, 2007

Ted Arcidi? I actually had his wrestling figure way back in the day.
And Billy Jack Haynes? He got pushed big time for a while....

I just quoted all the pics to include the fat friar guy.. ha ha ha

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
achim-albrecht-picture-9.jpg

Hint: When the WWE tried MMA.

He completely jobbed to Taz at some ECW show at the Arena and that was the last of him in any promotion. We all now know WWF-ECW had some sort of working relationship but I wonder who made the call of completely jobbing Brakkus, maybe by this point WWF didn't care but it seems strange they would send a wrestler to ECW to get squashed :D

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Ted Arcidi? I actually had his wrestling figure way back in the day.
And Billy Jack Haynes? He got pushed big time for a while....

I just quoted all the pics to include the fat friar guy.. ha ha ha

Yep, Ted Arcidi and Billy Jack Haynes.
Interesting note (to me, anyway), Arcidi got HHH started in wrestling by hooking him up w/Killer Kowalski.

And Friar Ferguson, what a dumb gimmick. Thank God he caught a break and became Bastion Booger :laugh:

Guy

Feb 14, 2008
May have already been posted, but I LOL'd when I saw the gif...

high-voltage-wcw-nitro-2-o.gif

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
Kenny Kaos was undefeated as a tag team champion with Rick Steiner.

I forget how the whole thing went down, but somehow Rick Steiner ended up with the belts by himself after somebody turned on him. He later picked Kaos to defend the belts with him.

Steiner ended up getting injured and Kaos wasn't allowed to pick a partner. IIRC, he wasn't even out that long, like a month or so and Kaos had to forfeit the belt.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
I can't stop laughing.

Is it all that obscure? I mean, Trump has been meaning to use him for quite a while now, right?

:handclap:

An Iron Mike Sharpe wrestling school grad :yo: But incredibly funny WCW moment, the fact that Hogan is challenging some guy miles away which nobody in the crowd can see :laugh:

I love when they pan back and show you this white dot that's maybe 2 pixels high.

"THAT'S THE WALL, BROTHER!"

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Remember Kizarny? :laugh:

Johnny "The Bull" Stamboli was another one. Insanely powerful, but he never seemed to stray too far from midcard territory.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
FBI never really amounted to much, really, did they?

Nunzio was an Italian Spike Dudley, basically, just a little guy for the Lesnars of the roster to ragdoll around the ring. Then you had Stamboli who could probably gorilla press Lesnar if he let him. :laugh:

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
Nunzio was a great seller. That spear he took from Goldberg at the RR was something. But yeah they were a jobber squad :laugh:

speaking of Goldberg, I believe about 1/4 of his wins came as the result of pinning this guy:

jerry-flynn.jpg

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
speaking of Goldberg, I believe about 1/4 of his wins came as the result of pinning this guy:

jerry-flynn.jpg

The mid-day show on WFAN uses his theme music as background music during their weekly NFL picks :laugh:

I also remember the Mets in the mid-2000s using Glacier's WCW theme during the opening of their broadcasts :amazed:

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
The mid-day show on WFAN uses his theme music as background music during their weekly NFL picks :laugh:

I also remember the Mets in the mid-2000s using Glacier's WCW theme during the opening of their broadcasts :amazed:

I don't want to stray too much off subject, but in another case of WCW music being used elsewhere, Jim Rome's end of the hour bumper music later became Norman Smiley's WCW theme.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad