Speculation: Possible trade coming up? (UPD: Jacob de la Rose cut)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Bergevin working on a trade or "something" ... isn't that his MO?

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
Maybe he meant he hasn't told Bournival yet as he's busy with something else, that may or may not be a trade.

Weeeeeh! Buzz McKillington to the rescue!

Though I hope we trade for a top 6 forward (depending what we have to give away).

MauriceTheGreat*

Probably Moen or DD, I feel like Bergevin know like everyone else what to be done to take the next step.

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
I love how everyone automatically assumes it's something hockey related. He probably hasn't finished his Lego kit yet and will tell the player once he finishes working on it.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
You know... NYR are having a lot issues with their center depth lately. Sending DD there could make sense.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
@JohnLuTSNMtl: #Habs Bergevin on last roster cut to get to 23: "I haven't told the player yet and I'm still working on something."

what i said yesterday, smelled like another move was coming...pretty sure Habs wont be payin ET 700k to play AHL ..

Sam I Am

Jul 23, 2003
Visit site
I doubt that Bergevin would ever say such a thing to a reporter. It is completely out of character and makes no sense.

In the unlikely event that he has been correctly quoted, the only candidates I see are Moen and Bourque.

Forget DD--it won't happen.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
I doubt that Bergevin would ever say such a thing to a reporter. It is completely out of character and makes no sense.

In the unlikely event that he has been correctly quoted, the only candidates I see are Moen and Bourque.

JohnLu is not eCKLUD.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah

John Lu doesn't make up things. Working on some things could be Moen for 7th round pick.

Subban signed e5

Jun 21, 2012

John Lu is pretty credible no?

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
John Lu doesn't make up things. Working on some things could be Moen for 7th round pick.

John Lu @JohnLuTSNMtl · 2h 2 hours ago

#Habs practice lines:

Patch-DD-Parenteau
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher
Bourque-Eller-Sekac
Prust-Malhotra-Weise
Bournival-De La Rose-Moen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad