Possible Kassian Trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wreckless

Apr 27, 2010
vancouver
linden has wanted him gone since day 1.

and from what i have heard it isn't all about 'off ice' issues.

i was told, for example, before a game they will tell Kas to focus on x (hitting, hard on the forecheck, whatever) and during the game they notice he -only- focuses on x and forgets about the rest of his game. so they thoroughly explain that to him, and the exact same thing happens again. coles notes; too stupid to coach.

such a shame, he has amazing hands and decent speed for a guy his size.

he should net something decent in return, he's one of those players organizations will roll the dice on.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Would love it if Benning could package up Kassian+Sbisa for a 2015 1st and a 3rd

the only way to get value for Kassian is to get younger.

Or get a mix of young and old, with a pick plus player. Something like Kassian + Sbisa for Eriksson + 2nd. I know Benning won't get that value, but something along those lines.

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
I would not mind a deal that sends Kassian and Lack out for Yakupov.

As much as I love Lack.

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
linden has wanted him gone since day 1.

and from what i have heard it isn't all about 'off ice' issues.

i was told, for example, before a game they will tell Kas to focus on x (hitting, hard on the forecheck, whatever) and during the game they notice he -only- focuses on x and forgets about the rest of his game. so they thoroughly explain that to him, and the exact same thing happens again. coles notes; too stupid to coach.

such a shame, he has amazing hands and decent speed for a guy his size.

he should net something decent in return, he's one of those players organizations will roll the dice on.

Lets make up stories and call them facts.

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Lack and Kassian for Yakupov is a no brainer. Yakupov is terrible defensively and hasn't come close to his potential, but it's still there and he's still young enough to turn it around. And if he does, he'll be a 40 goal scorer.

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
This will be a joke, watch Eriksson a Canuck and Kassian gone, trade a young player for an aged vet seems like the way of this team. I hope we atleast try and nap a good young puck moving d man, really hoping we don't do a dumb trade and move him for a vet, this team sucks and is going no where we need to build for the future, moving a young player in a deal for a vet makes zero sense.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Until an actual source reports something (that Hockey Insider account has no credibility whatsoever) this can be closed.

Speculation about deals can go in the Armchair GM Thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad