Confirmed with Link: Pospisil extended 2 years, 1m AAV

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Are we only allowed to reply to posts that quote us?
No, but I was talking about the guy has nothing positive to say about the Flames. Or did you immidiately thought it was about you and no one else

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
No, but I was talking about the guy has nothing positive to say about the Flames. Or did you immidiately thought it was about you and no one else

I was responding to the comment in general no matter who it was directed at.

I was pointing out that there is very little positive to talk about the team lately so not surprising that anyone would have a more "negative" slant to their posts when the team has been in a negative place for the last 2 (probably 20+) seasons.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
I was responding to the comment in general no matter who it was directed at.

I was pointing out that there is very little positive to talk about the team lately so not surprising that anyone would have a more "negative" slant to their posts when the team has been in a negative place for the last 2 (probably 20+) seasons.
I'm a Flames fan, and I know they are not gonna win the cup this year. Pospisil is not gonna be the key player to cup winning team.

But I'm a Flames fan, and I enjoy when they win a game, no matter how insignifican it is. I enjoy when they score a goal, even if it is the only Flames goal in a 5-1 loss. I like that we have Pospisil, and his contract is solid.

When was the last time you were happy with something that the Flames did on ice? Like genuinely cheering for the team?

Reactions: Lunatik

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I assumed it was about them 🤣

I'm a Flames fan, and I know they are not gonna win the cup this year. Pospisil is not gonna be the key player to cup winning team.

But I'm a Flames fan, and I enjoy when they win a game, no matter how insignifican it is. I enjoy when they score a goal, even if it is the only Flames goal in a 5-1 loss. I like that we have Pospisil, and his contract is solid.

When was the last time you were happy with something that the Flames did on ice? Like genuinely cheering for the team?
This is why I love you Kahvi

Reactions: Kahvi

MM917

Aug 18, 2022

Goals are great but in seasons like last year and this year when we are competing for nothing, building towards nothing the results are pretty meaningless. I don't really get angry at loses or over the moon at wins.

That obviously changes with games against the Oilers, those games still make me happy/mad depending on the result in large part because of the scum on their team, in their fanbase and with their media.

I enjoyed that we moved Zadorov, happy that we dealt Hanifin, happy that we haven't signed any of our FA's. If we move Kuzmenko for a 1st or even less, I will be over the moon for the LIndholm deal. Only thing holding me back from a ton of praise for that move is my fear that they see Kuzmenko as a long term option for the team and think he can work with their delusional re-tool plan.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Goals are great but in seasons like last year and this year when we are competing for nothing, building towards nothing the results are pretty meaningless. I don't really get angry at loses or over the moon at wins.

That obviously changes with games against the Oilers, those games still make me happy/mad depending on the result in large part because of the scum on their team, in their fanbase and with their media.

I enjoyed that we moved Zadorov, happy that we dealt Hanifin, happy that we haven't signed any of our FA's. If we move Kuzmenko for a 1st or even less, I will be over the moon for the LIndholm deal. Only thing holding me back from a ton of praise for that move is my fear that they see Kuzmenko as a long term option for the team and think he can work with their delusional re-tool plan.

Good to hear you have something positive regarding the Flames. But the last part, it just basically the good old "I'm happy they are not shit". What was the latest Flames game you enjoyd watching? last Saturday is mine

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Good to hear you have something positive regarding the Flames. But the last part, it just basically the good old "I'm happy they are not shit". What was the latest Flames game you enjoyd watching? last Saturday is mine

I like watching every Flames game, I love watching hockey so every game works. Like I said until we commit to a proper rebuild winning or losing doesn't effect me so the Sharks game was fine to watch because it has no impact on our season. We will finish between 9-12th, draft between 11th-15th and nothing will change.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
I like watching every Flames game, I love watching hockey so every game works. Like I said until we commit to a proper rebuild winning or losing doesn't effect me so the Sharks game was fine to watch because it has no impact on our season. We will finish between 9-12th, draft between 11th-15th and nothing will change.
Well that's surprising when you look at what you post here

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Why?

Do you see me flipping out at results? Going crazy in the game threads? I have never done that.

I dont think I've ever seen you post anything positive about the Flames, like cheering for a goal in a GDT or something

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
I dont think I've ever seen you post anything positive about the Flames, like cheering for a goal in a GDT or something

I don't really post in GDT's so you won't see positives or negatives from me there. But I don't really jump up and celebrate goals that much anyways, especially in a year in which the results mean nothing.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Signing a young depth player to a standard young depth player contract is terrible everybody should be fired I hate this team and myself

Reactions: Kahvi and Lunatik

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad