Positivity thread

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
It's probably been mentioned already (maybe by me!) but lemme just say THANK THE HOCKEY GODS they fixed the damned uniforms. I'm still not 100% sold on every design detail but man...they look worlds better than the previous monstrosities. I guess in hindsight those awful things will always be associated with the franchise during their darkest days. And I hope those days are largely done.

Only gripe I have about the new jerseys is the collars, but outside of that they're beautiful.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Only gripe I have about the new jerseys is the collars, but outside of that they're beautiful.

True, it's not nearly as bad as, say, the polo shirt collar the Blackhawks currently sport, but it could use some tweaks.

The only things I'm nitpicky about are the front C and A letters and the burgundy trim around the home sweater sleeve numbers. Still light years above those armpit-striped crimes against humanity.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Personally I love both those things lol. Hopefully they're around for a long time, I like the 3rd jersey from last year but I hope we don't go down the major rebranding path.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
It's probably been mentioned already (maybe by me!) but lemme just say THANK THE HOCKEY GODS they fixed the damned uniforms. I'm still not 100% sold on every design detail but man...they look worlds better than the previous monstrosities. I guess in hindsight those awful things will always be associated with the franchise during their darkest days. And I hope those days are largely done.
Thought the new ones were looking good until I came across an old video of Claude Lemieux last week wearing the jersey with "metallic" colors.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad