"Positive" thread

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Magnus Nygren is safe in Sweden.

I lol'd

To add to thread. We have some solid pieces. We just need better complimentary players. A good gm can fix that in off season I'd imagine.

It could be worse! So far going towards playoffs and it's to the team to play better. Olympic break might do us some good.

madhi19

Just the tip!
Jun 2, 2012
Cold and Dark place!
twitter.com
I got plenty of booze in the fridge, a mile long backlog of PVR, Downloads and Audio books. Game of Thrones is right around the corner and I have yet to play half the games in my Steam account see you next September!

Last edited:

Habsoil

Mar 24, 2012
Fort mac
Positives? Only 4 points away from a top ten pick in June.
Only 9 points out of a top 5 pick!

When i mentioned a couple weeks ago that were heading for a top 10 pick, most everyone laughed and said there weren't enough games left for us to reach top 10! Well were not that far off any more! Haha

Apr 28, 2010
Positive?

Knowing Diaz, Gionta, Bouillon, Murray probably won't be getting any extensions. Their days are so numbered.

50% chance we may not see Bourque, Briere, DD in Montreal next season, if they continue to suck.

But who knows with MB? He can be a dumbass.

I'm excited about next season. I'm thinking Pleks would have a new right winger and we'll also have a new bottom d pairing.

Drewiske will be back too... Lol.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Positive?

Knowing Diaz, Gionta, Bouillon, Murray probably won't be getting any extensions. Their days are so numbered.

50% chance we may not see Bourque, Briere, DD in Montreal next season, if they continue to suck.

But who knows with MB? He can be a dumbass.

I'm excited about next season. I'm thinking Pleks would have a new right winger and we'll also have a new bottom d pairing.

Drewiske will be back too... Lol.
I hate having such a player on my team, but DD is coming back for sure. 6th in points on the team after a TERRIBLE start of year. He had what, 1 point in 19 games? Now he's producing... well, Pacioretti is producing while playing on the same line. And DD speaks french. And Bergevin gave him his 4 years contract.

He's going nowhere. Neither is this team for the next 3 years.

FisherKing

Feb 27, 2002
New Brunswick
Visit site
You think Scotty Bowman was loved by his players? Dick Irvin? Ken Hitchcock?

These coaches did not have their players' love perhaps, but they DID HAVE THE PLAYERS' RESPECT AND TRUST. A coach doesn't need to be liked to be effective, but if he doesn't have the respect and trust of his players, he's finished, plain and simple. That's where Therrien is, and there is nothing Therrien or Bergevin can do to reverse that now imho.

Edit: Bergevin would be well-advised to recognize and accept the situation, replace Therrien and move on.

Last edited:

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
Positives:
- Beaulieu
- Bergevin realizes that we can't go far with the old woods: Gionta, Bouillon, etc.
- It's hard to do worse than this.

Oct 22, 2012
Who tested positive? Everywhere cocaine :naughty:

Who invited Brad Richards ? :yo:

I'll be very postivie once Price shines in the Olympics, quieting all these reporters who say its partly the teams fault for all these losses.

A positive hrmmmm, DLR just past his point totals from last year in less games, in a stronger league.

habs999

Jan 19, 2014
I had a solid poop today for the first time in months... wait are we saying positive things about the habs or just in general? Cause im pretty happy about my solid poop...

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
I had a solid poop today for the first time in months... wait are we saying positive things about the habs or just in general? Cause im pretty happy about my solid poop...

How old are you? Like... 6 months old? Or maybe 90 years old? Can't decide which one is more disturbing... :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad