Positive Only Playoff Mojo and Avatar Change Thread

van22

May 25, 2014
Given that there is a bit of a question mark around the team: Who is going to show up? Picture of the player showing determination/fighting spirit and then another with a much lighter side.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I went the Spock route as well... was trying to find one that said "Illogical" as in its illogical to think we can win but I couldnt find any that werent too large..

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
tumblr_inline_mne4qs9pCm1qz4rgp.gif

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
CCgrmnWWYAI0zG5.png

Here's something I threw together that we can work with. My photoshop skill is amateur. But if there's a concept and it's something simple that I can handle, I'm willing to make them.

Liquidfire3240

Aug 14, 2009
Murfreesboro, TN
Hope you don't mind. Thought Backs Against the Wall could be a cool theme for you guys.

Let me know what you think.

Concept.gif

I've kinda taken your theme and ran with it, if you don't mind I'll update the font and start churning them out per player.

dirty preview, no text yet, basic same background as your theme, plan to insert another frame with "backs against the wall"
J1Dzz7m.gif

Liquidfire3240

Aug 14, 2009
Murfreesboro, TN
Jones:
5gN3yy9.gif

Ellis:
GfOYjL8.gif

Weber:
XtLKP1w.gif

Forsberg:
R1tVlKx.gif

Santo:
TW0wDJC.gif

Fisher:
EiutpDf.gif

Ekholm:
ojjXczN.gif

Neal:
IKNS7W2.gif

Stalberg:
vPQ5SZZ.gif

Wilson:
4c8voiP.gif

Rinne:
OowmtS7.gif
(This one should work now)
Fiala:
zwy467H.gif

Josi:
OAuBLna.gif

Lavi:
JoTiiKT.gif

Can still do requests, but that should be a good start.
And the amount of .gifs I've made before this week was zero, so, expect better next year.

EDIT:
Right click on image
Copy image URL
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/profile.php?do=editavatar
paste link into, "Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website"

Last edited:

JJpredfan

Oct 31, 2014
Hey guys- I have a mojo question. I did the "No Shave November" thing back in... well, November, and decided to keep the beard for a college football game coming up that I was attending. We won (obviously because of the beard) so I decided to keep it until we lost again, much to the chagrin and overall annoyance of my wife. Well, we didn't lose again (thanks to me) so I figured I was on to something.

After football season, somewhere around the NHL All Star break, I decided to keep The Beard and switch its allegiance to the Predators. We all know how that's working out.

So... did I use up all of The Beard's mojo on football season? Should I have shaved and regrown a new beard? A Predator's beard? Obviously, I want to have this settled by Game 1.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Hey guys- I have a mojo question. I did the "No Shave November" thing back in... well, November, and decided to keep the beard for a college football game coming up that I was attending. We won (obviously because of the beard) so I decided to keep it until we lost again, much to the chagrin and overall annoyance of my wife. Well, we didn't lose again (thanks to me) so I figured I was on to something.

After football season, somewhere around the NHL All Star break, I decided to keep The Beard and switch its allegiance to the Predators. We all know how that's working out.

So... did I use up all of The Beard's mojo on football season? Should I have shaved and regrown a new beard? A Predator's beard? Obviously, I want to have this settled by Game 1.

I think as today is the final day before the playoffs start, you could shave said beard and grow the almighty playoff beard in its place. But I think for all of us it'll basically just be playoff stubble when all is said and done.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00