Pre-Game Talk: Porked in New York. Jan. 3rd, 5pm

Do you want Coach Tippett to lose 10 games in a row?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
4kQFRrA.gif

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I thought on this roadie we would get pounded by StL, lose to the Devils, beat the Islanders and then get embarrassed by the Rangers and then humiliated by the Leafs given our inability to start on time, curious coaching decisions, inconsistent goaltending, lack of power plays, cold penalty killing, current injuries, bottom 6 that can’t piss a drop, frustrating and sometimes selfish play by our leaders (2 minute shifts), passing into feet vs shooting on net when in scoring position, etc etc etc etc.

And I am one of the positive people here!!!!

7-2 Rangers. Down 4-0 before we get to 10 shots on net.

Sorry that’s the fearless prediction. :(

Hope this post doesn’t age well.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Last game I suggested Holland ask about Varlamov.

This one I say he walks over with a box of cookies and inquires about Chytil! They are down on him and he'd help our botom 6 instantly (my bias says he'd help our top 6 too but let's start small).

Did you say TO next.. I'll warmup my Kase/Kampf arguments later.lol

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Georgiev Vs Koskinen ... who can suck harder?

Battle of the two goalies neither team wants.

Why no Skinner recall then? Not like Smith is gonna come back soon...at least not anywhere near competitive. Don't think Konovalov is a real option at NHL level yet.

McJC

May 2, 2010
Edmonton
Why no Skinner recall then? Not like Smith is gonna come back soon...at least not anywhere near competitive. Don't think Konovalov is a real option at NHL level yet.

The hockey gods are pretty much telling Tippet Skinner is our best goalie to win now and he's just not accepting it

We need this one bad, couple more losses and we're on the outside looking in

Boner Pills

Jan 25, 2013
Edmonton
Fukn chokers gonna lose 10 more.

I'm still having dreams of Draisaitl standing at center ice doing nothing in overtime. Not the first time either.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Keep losing. It's actually become entertaining how terrible this team is. Nobody in the organization cares anyway.

Reactions: McDrai
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad