Kings Article: Poor Playoff Performance Shows That LA Kings Anze Kopitar Is Not An Elite Player…Yet

alpa

Yoda+Gandalf=Sutter
Dec 3, 2006
Sweden and Slovenia
Woah what happened? Lol I wasn't trying to offend you, I just thought it would be funny if his brother ruined his season. I believe what you said. I just thought it'd be a funny way of looking at it. I'm sorry you took it the wrong way, I wasn't saying that to offend you, rather a funny way to look at it you know? Out of all the possibilities that people came up with for his poor performance but it turns into his brothers fault. I wasn't making fun of your assessment.

I wasn't calling you M. Night it just sounded like a plot twist, it wasn't his knee, it was his brother kind of thing. I wasn't jumping you at all, I just thought it would be funny if it turned out to be his brother. It's nothing against you man :).

Good! Back to defcon 4. No war emminent. :)

Wargames..about 20 years since i saw it.

Last edited:

HolyShot*

Kopitar can say all he wants about being in a slump, but he was clearly hurting somewhere. He may have just decided he didn't want to admit his knee was bothering him. He lost so many board battles and his speed was lacking that extra gear we've all seen from him. I saw nothing of the Kopitar that was all over the place during last years playoffs, and only a glimpse of that guy in game 5 vs Chicago.

Lightning only strikes the same place once.

FrozenRoyalty

Feb 5, 2008
frozenroyalty.net
I refuse to click on the link because I believe it's title is fishing for attention. That doesn't mean that I can't take part in the topic. I have now made four posts in response to your thoughts and in none of them have I made anything up. I've quoted you each time and even posed questions to draw out your thoughts to get a better understanding.

If you feel beaten by the many posters who have politely and intelligently debated you throughout this thread you should just stop posting instead to using verbal violence as a last resort.

"Fishing for attention" is exactly what a headline is supposed to do, if you think about it. That said, I'm guessing you're thinking I chose an extreme title to attract greater attention.

If you read the story, you should find that I did nothing of the sort. Kopitar fell out of the elite category, and I wrote about why I believe that. Exactly what the title said.

For the record, I'm not into sensationalism. Never have been.

Captain Mittens*

"Fishing for attention" is exactly what a headline is supposed to do, if you think about it. That said, I'm guessing you're thinking I chose an extreme title to attract greater attention.

If you read the story, you should find that I did nothing of the sort. Kopitar fell out of the elite category, and I wrote about why I believe that. Exactly what the title said.

For the record, I'm not into sensationalism. Never have been.
What are your thoughts on verbal violence?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad