Poll for 3 and 5 picks

The Sens will select___ at 3 and 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
I'm aware that we already have a discussion about 3 & 5th overall. I'm not trying to interfere with that thread and I don't expect any discussion here, id just like to see the results in a poll if that's ok. Cheers.

**This is who you think Sens will pick, not who you want. So consider who LA and Detroit will pick

Last edited:

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Any of those I think I would be happy about. I chose Stuetzle and Perfetti but I just feel Perfetti is a very Dorion Draft pick 100%

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Incredibly I am the only one that has voted Byfield and Drysdale. Despite Garrioch saying that the sens are taking Drysdale at 5 if he is there and all the smoke about L.A taking Stutzle.

Stutzle/Drysdale... I'm fine with a lot of these options.
Agreed im fine with all of them TBH. I have heard the sens really like Quinn so I think he is also a possibility at 5.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Incredibly I am the only one that has voted Byfield and Drysdale. Despite Garrioch saying that the sens are taking Drysdale at 5 if he is there and all the smoke about L.A taking Stutzle.

Agreed im fine with all of them TBH. I have heard the sens really like Quinn so I think he is also a possibility at 5.

Ive only read that Bruce has suggested Drysdale and Raymond as options. Nothing concrete.

Also it seems most of the smoke was Byfield to LA but did you see something different on these two fronts?

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Ive only read that Bruce has suggested Drysdale and Raymond as options. Nothing concrete.

Also it seems most of the smoke was Byfield to LA but did you see something different on these two fronts?
Was with A.J when he was on the phone with his contact in Germany about Stutzle and his L.A connection. Hard to ignore those kind of things when you experience them. Its very strange whats gone on with Kings fans who are in absolute denial about two prospects that are neck and neck. I think that has influenced how people feel about who they are picking, all the actual data from reliable sources like Bob Mackenzie etc say there is a direct tie to the german. Now all their prospects are going to Germany too. I personally dont really care which guy the sens are getting I am basing this poll on the data and reports that are out there. I gun to my head I prefer Stutzle, but think the sens end up with Byfield which is still amazing. Garrioch directly told someone I know that they are taking Drysdale if he is there and he said something to that ilk in the article.

Like I said earlier I really dont care which combination of these players they take, they all have tremendous potential. I personally would like a D man because you cant win without two elite defensemen sometimes you need 3. Ottawa only has one proven one and they are harder to aquire than wingers.

Last edited:

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
What?

Edit: Just saw the next post

Mark Seidel said he thinks the Sens like Sanderson more than Drysdale.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
What?

Edit: Just saw the next post

Mark Seidel said he thinks the Sens like Sanderson more than Drysdale.
Garrioch also posted an article saying its Drysdale or Raymond, considering they send out messages through him on a consistent basis I tend to side with the familiarity and with the past history.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Garrioch also posted an article saying its Drysdale or Raymond, considering they send out messages through him on a consistent basis I tend to side with the familiarity and with the past history.
Link? Garrioch has had many articles basically listing three or four prospects that the Sens could take in that range.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Adding 2 of the top 5 makes a huge difference no matter the choice. Point is - make the choices, don't trade them away.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Why do you think they would take Drysdale when they have JBD, Brannstrom, Jaros & Thomson who could all play the right side? And given they have Zaitsev on a long contract & Zub coming this yr, are they not stocked on the right side?

I completely agree that this team needs to upgrade their defence & every good team needs 2 or 3 very good defencemen if they plan on going anywhere. However, Ottawa already has similar defencemen unless they are planning to move one or two of them soon. It's the left side IMO that has the greater need right now & would love to see them draft Byfield & Sanderson, but I doubt that happens.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Why do you think they would take Drysdale when they have JBD, Brannstrom, Jaros & Thomson who could all play the right side? And given they have Zaitsev on a long contract & Zub coming this yr, are they not stocked on the right side?

I completely agree that this team needs to upgrade their defence & every good team needs 2 or 3 very good defencemen if they plan on going anywhere. However, Ottawa already has similar defencemen unless they are planning to move one or two of them soon. It's the left side IMO that has the greater need right now & would love to see them draft Byfield & Sanderson, but I doubt that happens.
Because he plays both sides he did it all season and at the WJC did you watch it? Drysdale is on a completely different level of prospect/player than all the players you listed. Sometimes you just pick the best player and thats what he is the best defenseman in the draft and the 4th maybe as good as 2nd best player in the draft. He is probably the safest after Lafreniere. The right side is also the greater need.

I do think there is a very good chance they draft Byfield and Sanderson probably the second most likely outcome overall.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
If we get one of Stuetzle, Byfield, and one of Raymond, or Drysdale, I'll be pretty darn happy.

Sanderson, Perfetti and Rossi are all fine by me as well, but if I had to bet on what will happen, I'll say Stuetzle and Raymond.

BentFork

Sep 22, 2020
I'm new and stupid and can't figure out how to vote... I'd prefer Stutzle and Drysdale though. Either way I'd like defence and centre depth to be improved.

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
I'm new and stupid and can't figure out how to vote... I'd prefer Stutzle and Drysdale though. Either way I'd like defence and centre depth to be improved.

Just select the little grey circle next to the combination you like, then press on the big red button beneath that says "cast your vote".

Sensfourlife

Aug 22, 2020
My wet dream for the first two rounds.

3. Stutzle
5. Raymond
28. Wallinder
33. O’Rourke
51. Cuylle
58. Tuch
60. Evangelista

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
If memory serves new accounts have some limitations for a bit, you might have to just wait a couple weeks before you can create threads or vote in polls.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad