• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Want Byfield / Drysdale

Ok and happy with any combos of stutzle byfield rossi Drysdale Raymond perfetti

think Stuzle / Sanderson

will be upset and disappointed with Sanderson , Quinn , Askarov, Lundell becoming sens with a top 5 pick

Salva Mea

Apr 4, 2018
stutzle/raymond i hope..

stutzle/sanderson kill myself.. .. ( dont want LD)

stutzle/drysdale normal

byfield/raymond just divine .. :)

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
stutzle/raymond i hope..

stutzle/sanderson kill myself.. .. ( dont want LD)

stutzle/drysdale normal

byfield/raymond just divine .. :)

Brannstrom actually likes playing on his off-side, so I don't think Sanderson being a LD is a particularly big issue.

I'd argue Sanderson is a better fit than Drysdale due to being more of a defensively-oriented D than Drysdale, as we already have Chabot, Brannstrom and Wolanin.

Reactions: Wondercarrot

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Stutzle will fall out of the top 3.

I'm gonna say raymond/drysdale

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Kinda weird that Raymond gets 50% of the votes as the #5 pick when there hasn't really been any indication we're picking him over anyone else in that range.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Kinda weird that Raymond gets 50% of the votes as the #5 pick when there hasn't really been any indication we're picking him over anyone else in that range.

I want Rossi... would not mind Raymond in the least. Hoping for one of them sure beats the hell out of the indication we are getting

Reactions: BigCanadian

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Flavour of the month + being European sways the vote in his favour
He's been one of the top candidates for a top 5 pick all year, he was 3rd on Bob's preseason ranking an is 6th (5th among forwards) on his final list, he's literally been strong candidate for 5th for a full calendar year, how is he in any way a flavour of the month?

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
He's been one of the top candidates for a top 5 pick all year, he was 3rd on Bob's preseason ranking an is 6th (5th among forwards) on his final list, he's literally been strong candidate for 5th for a full calendar year, how is he in any way a flavour of the month?

I dunno but I really don't see how he's favored to be picked 5th by the Sens. I honestly think all of Rossi, Drysdale and Sanderson are much more likely to be picked 5th by the Sens before Raymond.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Was supposed to be matthews laine puljujarvi lock that year too.
Would have to be LA going off the board, Dorion already said at the presser that everyone already knows what they are doing at 3 (taking whoever LA doesn't at 2 out of Stutzle and Byfield). Nothing out of left field for the Sens at 3.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Was supposed to be matthews laine puljujarvi lock that year too.
Dorion specifically mentioned the top 3 are forwards and said they’ll take someone that can start 20/21 with the Sens. That rules out Raymond since he plays in the SHL and can’t leave mid-season.

BentFork

Sep 22, 2020
If memory serves new accounts have some limitations for a bit, you might have to just wait a couple weeks before you can create threads or vote in polls.
Ok thanks that would explain it. There's definitely no option for me to vote.

burf

Mar 27, 2012
This is a forward-heavy draft, and the Sens' biggest need is dynamic forwards. Hoping they take Byf / Stutzle and one of Raymond, Rossi, or Perfetti (in that order). If they get Stutzle at 3rd, I'd lean Rossi/Perfetti. If it's Byfield, I'd lean Raymond.

If they aren't taking a forward, I'm fairly ambivalent between Askarov / Sanderson / Drysdale. Of the 3, I think I might actually prefer Askarov. I lean Sanderson slightly over Drysdale.

I think that Quinn would be an awful pick at 5.

Reactions: Wallet Inspector

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad