Poll: Do you want Boston or Toronto to win?

Who are you rooting for?

• Boston

Votes: 260 78.1%
  • Toronto

Votes: 73 21.9%

• Total voters

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
What do you mean why? It's our biggest and most hated rival. I will never ever like them.

Ask bruins fans if they like the Habs now because Komisarek etc..are no longer here
Some people remember the names on the back, others remember the crest on the front. I'm am of the same mindset as you.

Don't get me wrong, I hate the Leafs as well.....but for this series, I'd rather they win than the Bruins.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
What do you mean why? It's our biggest and most hated rival. I will never ever like them.

Ask bruins fans if they like the Habs now because Komisarek etc..are no longer here

You can't fight hate with hate.

You can only fight hate with love.

<3

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
Boston, there is just something about reading the Leaf's board right after they get eliminated. It makes me feel better about the Hab's situation. Yah I know it's small.
Pfffrt Emoticon

Jul 6, 2016
I don’t mind who’s winning this round. I hate them both equally. I just want the winner to be eliminated in the next.

rahad

Feb 3, 2016
montreal
There's no reason to dislike the Leafs but it's gonna be funny afffffffffffffffffff if they get bounced in Round 1 again.
No reason to dislike the Leaf? They keep saying ''it has a fluke'', ''Habs got lucky'' , ''they should have not make the playoff'' ''covid Stanley cup finals''. I hope they got another first round exit. Those Leaf fans get so arrogant in the main threads....

We have not faced Boston in the playoff for so long. By the time we get good, Boston would probably be in the decline.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
No reason to dislike the Leaf? They keep saying ''it has a fluke'', ''Habs got lucky'' , ''they should have not make the playoff'' ''covid Stanley cup finals''. I hope they got another first round exit. Those Leaf fans get so arrogant in the main threads....

We have not faced Boston in the playoff for so long. By the time we get good, Boston would probably be in the decline.

Did Toronto ever do anything like this to us in recent times?

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
I think we can guess the board avg age through that poll . As me in at 50 while I don’t like the leafs, do not despise a sports team in any sports more then the bruins . Growing up the leafs were nothing , and thus not a real rival .

Last edited:

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Best chances are in the west, but it’s been 57 years for the Leafs and I wouldn’t mind them winning. Preferably it would be Vancouver where I could attend the parade.

I never judge who is a real fan or not . But at least for me and my group of friends growing up in the era we did , no real have fan can every cheer for the bruins .
I can though understand how a younger fan do not have the same hatred that I do

Reactions: BozoTheClown

BPD Habs Fan

Power of Positivity
Jul 2, 2014
Alexandria, Ontario
I voted Toronto. I hate Boston teams and will never cheer for them.

It's not much of a choice when you think about it. It's like cheering for an enema or a colonoscopy, both equally bad.

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
I think we can guess the board avg age through that poll . As me in at 50 while I don’t like the leafs, do not despise a sports team in any sports more then the bruins . Growing up the leafs were nothing , and thus not a real rival .

I'm soon to be 58 in 2 weeks. I hate the Bruins as much as any respecting habs fan should or could. I just don't see what the big deal is if the Bruins beat the leafs, what would it matter, how would it affect us? It wouldn't even be a big deal for Boston either, it's not even bragging rights, it's the god damned leafs.

But Toronto advancing is nauseating at it's core. We already never hear the end of leaf propaganda from it's media and it's delusional fans despite never accomplishing anything. It would be ten-fold worse if they actually went on a run. Nobody needs that.

NOBODY!

f*** the leafs and I say that with all the hatred I have in my heart for Boston, which is substantial.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kimota

BozoTheClown

Jul 10, 2021
I never judge who is a real fan or not . But at least for me and my group of friends growing up in the era we did , no real have fan can every cheer for the bruins .
I can though understand how a younger fan do not have the same hatred that I do
If the Bruins played Arizona in the playoffs, I would cheer for the Bruins.

Reactions: tazsub3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad