Poll: Do you want Boston or Toronto to win?

Who are you rooting for?

• Boston

Votes: 265 78.2%
  • Toronto

Votes: 74 21.8%

• Total voters

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Sadly, one of these rivals has to win. Which one do you hate less?

Apologies to my friend and Bruins fan, @rfournier103, but I'm reluctantly going with Toronto. Your Bruins have had their egos stroked quite enough.

I have no problem rooting for either to go to the conference finals. That would mean our Jets 1st moves up a notch.

I focus on us. We have enough to handle. If they do well and win, good for them. It should motivate us more to be better.

Last edited:

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Hopefully Boston wins as I live in Leaf Land and I want to see those stupid window flags put away ASAP.

I would prefer the timeless Hollywood trope where the recently reformed bad guy who is now the good guy kills the super villain right before he dies himself in his final act of redemption lol.

In the video game version of this movie we can wear Hab jerseys and tea bag both of the corpses :banana:

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Hopefully Boston wins as I live in Leaf Land and I want to see those stupid window flags put away ASAP.

I would prefer the timeless Hollywood trope where the recently reformed bad guy who is now the good guy kills the super villain right before he dies himself in his final act of redemption lol.

In the video game version of this movie we can wear Hab jerseys and tea bag both of the corpses :banana:
Are you suggesting that the Laffs' trade deadline acquisitions are not worthy of window flags? :sarcasm:

2HH1ueF.jpg

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
The leafs at this point. Them losing to the Bruins was funnier when they hadn't made it passed the first round. I just hate the Bruins more
Agreed.................just can't handle Marchand and Charlie Chips A Hoy !!

Leafs have no one to hate................Bruins have a few. Fanbases on both teams are both very hard to take....
I will get on the Leafs bandwagon like last year, for ONE round, lke last year, and it worked.....

Reactions: sandviper

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
I was right there with you until you said the Rangers.......I hate all New York teams in every sport. They have the most obnoxious fans right across the board.
I'd rather the Rangers over Boston, Toronto, Jerks or the Florida teams. And Washington isn't doing squat. So. Yeah. Yuck!

Edit: Forgot the Islanders... because they're the Islanders.

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
Rooting for Boston.

I think Leafs win the series.

Hate myself for the fact that I have to root for the Bruins.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
While I’m sure some x’ers and before are rooting for Boston, any Habs fan born before 1980 is likely cheering against Boston.

I’ll be shouting YES whenever the Leafs score, but not because I’m happy Nostrils scores but because I see that disappointment in the Bruins’ faces.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
While I’m sure some x’ers and before are rooting for Boston, any Habs fan born before 1980 is likely cheering against Boston.

I’ll be shouting YES whenever the Leafs score, but not because I’m happy Nostrils scores but because I see that disappointment in the Bruins’ faces.
I don't want to see the fallout on Sportswet and TSN should the Leafs win. It'll be too much to bear.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad