Pokemon Thread #24 - UltraPokemon UltraThread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
I'm honestly still debating whether I want to get this game. Haven't pre-ordered or anything and I haven't really been playing at all for a few months, and I'm not sure that the changes in this one are worth it or not. My hype has kind of been killed off by all the spoilers I've run across because of the leaks.

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
I'm honestly still debating whether I want to get this game. Haven't pre-ordered or anything and I haven't really been playing at all for a few months, and I'm not sure that the changes in this one are worth it or not. My hype has kind of been killed off by all the spoilers I've run across because of the leaks.

Meh. I willingly read a bunch of leaks and I still feel like I'll miss out if I don't get this game.

It is totally ridiculous that the entire game is out there, though.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
for me personally I don't mind seeing a few spoilers to give me a general idea of what to expect. But I always reach a point where I'm content with what I know and then i'll wait until release and see for myself.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I got my shipping notice, but for whatever reason they wouldn't guarantee release day delivery so I probably won't see my copy until early next week.

Oh well, not a huge deal.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I just ordered mine on Amazon because I forgot about it, got that steel book dual pack, will get it on the 21st.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Aww. Amazon.ca was sold out of the steelbook double pack.
It was sold out for US like a month ago too when I checked, but seems like they restocked it couple days ago by reading someone's answer on there.

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
Yep, I pre-ordered the steelbook double pack a while ago and everything seems to be on time.

As much as we may not be too excited about this, we're about to play a new Pokemon game.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I got my shipping confirmation and my games will be here on saturday.

while I'm bummed about not getting the steelbook, it's not a huge deal. The steelbook pack comes with the games in individual cases to start with anyway and I always end up putting the game cards into my carrying case anyway and not keeping them in the clamshell starter case.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Yep, I pre-ordered the steelbook double pack a while ago and everything seems to be on time.

As much as we may not be too excited about this, we're about to play a new Pokemon game.
I'm still hyped

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
Still trying to figure out what even to use in this playthrough. I used most of what I wanted to use in the first version and don't want to double up.

Using a Drifloon/Drifblim because I've never used one. It's just that and Torracat on Route 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad