Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Just a heads up, these codes expire at the end of hte month

f91bfbee1d40f72c87cc99d0912901ae.png

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City

tfw Dawn Wings gets a massive nerf in terms of its ability while Dusk Mane gets a massive buff.

Also, have to think Photon Geyser will be the psychic type equivalent of Moongeist/Sunsteel, i.e. 100 BP that ignores the target's ability.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
needed to share this because i've never seen such a massive choke from an opponent

between keeping his P-Groudon in against a cloud nine Golduck, and Shell Smashing probably because he expected fake out (I had no reason to switch without at least getting some chip damage, and you don't use a set up move if you expect a fake out either if you could die to anything else, that's just dumb)...
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7randombattle-645568909

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Apparently, you can catch previous legendaries like Mewtwo when you go through “Ultra Warp Ride"

Seems like it's similar to the ORAS riding the Lati@s

Lockheed

Scope Dope
Feb 1, 2007
SW Asia
With the bits of information we are getting I am now pretty excited for next month. Still doesn't excuse how lackluster SM was.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
I’m so hyped from all this news, I decided to restart X

I honestly forgot all the storylines and Pokémon from this game so it’s fresh to me

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Could someone remind me on the 24th to get the Alola Cap Pikachu? Thank you.

Also, the guy at my GameStop gave me four Marshadow codes. I only asked for one, but the guy gave me four of them. :laugh:

Someone asked for one earlier in the thread. If he takes it, I'll have one more. First come, first serve. Please do not ask for it if you got one already. Thanks.

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
Apparently, you can catch previous legendaries like Mewtwo when you go through “Ultra Warp Ride"

Seems like it's similar to the ORAS riding the Lati@s
This is cool. I liked the legendary hunting in ORAS. Maybe this time I'll try to actually figure out how to find them on my own instead of looking at a guide right away.

Hoping there will be new Alola variants, but at this point it seems unlikely. It does sound like the post game is bigger, but seems like it is probably another "Delta episode" thing.
Could someone remind me on the 24th to get the Alola Cap Pikachu? Thank you.

Also, the guy at my GameStop gave me four Marshadow codes. I only asked for one, but the guy gave me four of them. :laugh:

Someone asked for one earlier in the thread. If he takes it, I'll have one more. First come, first serve. Please do not ask for it if you got one already. Thanks.
Would I be able to get the extra Marshadow? Doesn't look like I'll be able to get one.

Lockheed

Scope Dope
Feb 1, 2007
SW Asia
Looks like Mantine Surf will earn you points to be used for acquiring items and, most importantly, Move Tutors.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Looks like Mantine Surf will earn you points to be used for acquiring items and, most importantly, Move Tutors.
I'm interested to see which Pokémon will learn which new moves.

Amongst the new moves I'd like to see (some could be move tutors, some TMs) :
- Kommo-o learn Cross Chop, Aura Sphere, Fire Punch
- Tapu Koko learn X-Scissor
- Tapu Bulu learn Play Rough
- Guzzlord learn Curse

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I'm interested to see which Pokémon will learn which new moves.

Amongst the new moves I'd like to see (some could be move tutors, some TMs) :
- Kommo-o learn Cross Chop, Aura Sphere, Fire Punch
- Tapu Koko learn X-Scissor
- Tapu Bulu learn Play Rough
- Guzzlord learn Curse
Koko doesnt need X-scissor.

Agreed on the other ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad