Pokemon Thread #22 - Vacationing in Alola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Lunala is an absolute monster. Unkillable if you only have special attackers (sans dark pulse/shadow ball)

I assume Solgaleo might be similar on the physical side, but it unfortunately doesn't get bulk up

Last edited:
May 27, 2012
Earth
Nice Medabots reference.:laugh:

I wish they made more of those games here in the RPG style. The GBA one wasn't bad. And the anime was the best because its dub was so silly. It and Samurai Pizza Cats.
MrReferee.jpg~c200

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
Lusamine:

[spoil]that ****ing Clefable is going to go down with like Cynthia's Garchomp - holy ****. I couldn't even get excited about poison because of Magic Guard :laugh:

Thank Arceus for Muk and Gunk Shot.[/spoil]

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Lunala is an absolute monster. Unkillable if you only have special attackers (sans dark pulse/shadow ball)

I assume Solgaleo might be similar on the physical side, but it unfortunately doesn't get bulk up
It does get Morning sun and cosmic power doe, and yes, it is pretttty ****ing bulky

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
I think my favourite thing at this moment (second island Akala) is the music that plays when you're on the Stoutland!

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
Toxapex is extremely ubiquitous, to the point I start running Electric Silvally. Alolan Raichu has three extra weaknesses, and doesn't help Sucker Punch is OHKO.

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
So for in the end game:

[spoil] When you go and get Cosmog, you can use a Synchronizer and it will be 100% effective, unless I am just extremely lucky. I used Jolly to get mine and it was Jolly 13 times in a row. So it is a second chance at getting your legendary. Resetting is also pretty short. [/spoil]

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
Was chaining Bagons trying to get a Shelgon or Salamance and instead I got a shiny Bagon.

It's sort of a disaster stats wise though. Jolly nature with Max IVs in HP, Sp ATK, and defense.
Dude, you got Jolly. With Hyper Training that is all that matters. That is incredible.

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
So for in the end game:

[spoil] When you go and get Cosmog, you can use a Synchronizer and it will be 100% effective, unless I am just extremely lucky. I used Jolly to get mine and it was Jolly 13 times in a row. So it is a second chance at getting your legendary. Resetting is also pretty short. [/spoil]

Quick semi related question

[spoil]Can I reencounter Tapu Koko after I threw like 60 balls at him in the forced battle and he ended up fainting? Seems like I can based off of what Lillie says, but want to make sure....I wasn't using master ball.[/spoil]

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
Quick semi related question

[spoil]Can I reencounter Tapu Koko after I threw like 60 balls at him in the forced battle and he ended up fainting? Seems like I can based off of what Lillie says, but want to make sure....I wasn't using master ball.[/spoil]
[spoil] Yep, you can. Just go back to Ruins of Conflict and touch the totem or whatever again. I did the same thing. [/spoil]

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
If you guys want to chain the Jangmo-o line, just use Mimikyu. It is immune to both the attacking moves it has (Headbutt and Dragon Claw) and also learns thief, so you can check for Razor Claw. I figured this out last night and it worked pretty well, got my Razor Claw.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I wonder how long it'll take for me to stop instinctively going to my Pokemon menu when I need to fly. :laugh:

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
Just got my first bottle cap while fishing. Why are these things so ****ing rare? It isn't like using them is all that easy either, since you have to grind to level 100.

JS19

Legends Never Die
Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank
Nice Medabots reference.:laugh:

I wish they made more of those games here in the RPG style. The GBA one wasn't bad. And the anime was the best because its dub was so silly. It and Samurai Pizza Cats.

Particularly why it was so memorable to me. I haven't tried the games though I heard it is extremely popular in Japan.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
If you guys want to chain the Jangmo-o line, just use Mimikyu. It is immune to both the attacking moves it has (Headbutt and Dragon Claw) and also learns thief, so you can check for Razor Claw. I figured this out last night and it worked pretty well, got my Razor Claw.

Damn thats pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad