Pokemon Thread #19: Pokemon Go! Step aside for now S&M

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
I really like Manaphy, but I'm so far behind on SRing for legends at this point that each new one that comes out is less interesting to me. I think I have 12 to get yet.

LilySmoov

May 14, 2011
Does anyone know if the Mew giveaway is all of North America, or is it States only?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Does anyone know if the Mew giveaway is all of North America, or is it States only?

All of North America.

the code giveaway from the newsletter is the same regardless of where you are.

the 20th anniversary code card giveaways (last was Darkrai last month. the next one is like August. I forget which mon it is though.) the cards are available from Gamestop in the US and EB Games in Canada.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
All of North America.

the code giveaway from the newsletter is the same regardless of where you are.

the 20th anniversary code card giveaways (last was Darkrai last month. the next one is like August. I forget which mon it is though.) the cards are available from Gamestop in the US and EB Games in Canada.

I'm pretty sure June is Manaphy, July is Arceus and August is Shaymin.

Shaymin is the only one I really care to get, the rest are meh.

JS19

Legends Never Die
Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank
I'm pretty sure June is Manaphy, July is Arceus and August is Shaymin.

Shaymin is the only one I really care to get, the rest are meh.

Actually, July is Shaymin and August is Arceus. Lucky for you, you'll only need to download it from Nintendo servers.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Actually, July is Shaymi and August is Arceus. Lucky for you, you'll only need to download it from Nintendo servers.

Oops, I knew Arceus and Shaymin were back to back this summer, guess I messed up the months.

Oh well. Is there a benefit to only having to download it from the Nintendo servers other than not having to go into a Gamestop?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Oops, I knew Arceus and Shaymin were back to back this summer, guess I messed up the months.

Oh well. Is there a benefit to only having to download it from the Nintendo servers other than not having to go into a Gamestop?

You could probably only get one code at Gamestop, whereas if you download it, you could get one per game.

JS19

Legends Never Die
Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank

You get to download it from the comfort of your home instead of having to go to a store to get a code. And as rangerssharks said, you could theoretically download it many times if you reset your game vs. only getting it once via code.

LilySmoov

May 14, 2011
Oh, I didn't know that they were doing another Mew giveaway. I was talking about the codes that GameStop gave away in February.

Figured haha but I was panicking there for a second.

Still haven't gotten the code yet though, so, *panics*

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
If I signed up for the newsletter and got the 3 birds already...I don't have to sign up again for the newsletter, right?

I'm hoping not, because that's what I did

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
Figured haha but I was panicking there for a second.

Still haven't gotten the code yet though, so, *panics*
It will come with the newsletter, which won't come for another couple days probably. If you don't get one I definitely will and won't need it, so you can have mine.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Europe got their codes today (I think) so just relax, people. NA will get them soon lol

DyerMaker66*

Was in Talize today and they had Pokémon Blue for 35 bucks so I bought it asap. I get home and the game's in French.

:shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad