GDT: PO Game 6 | Columbus vs. Washington | 4/23 7:30PM | CNBC, FSOhio

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
I don't like the pens, but jesus christ I can't stand these **** capitals. Team I've disliked the most the past few years, bunch of smug, dirty cheating ***, can't stand the thought of them lifting the cup, would take anyone in the playoffs winning it over them. I hope Pittsburgh smash them again this year, but got a bad feeling these punks are gonna beat them this time. Hope I'm wrong.
Screw that , Penguins fans are the worst , time for them to get beat down

MrBadguy

May 27, 2016
You know what Ovi said to Bob in Handshake?? Wait two weeks and i will join you at Denmark (World champions)
And cant wait for Bjork to go there too and play great to get hyped for next season to fail again.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
So the team made another approx 3-4 million in revenue from the playoff games but other than that, this was another worthless trip to the playoffs for the CBJ
I disagree , this team never gave up, even tonight , when they were down 5-2. These games mean a lot to Dubois , Jones, Z, etc

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
You know all the people who say f*** this team or f*** Bob i just have to respond with f*** you, such whiney babies think they deserve to see these wins but dont "deserve" shit

Reactions: Fairwhether

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Remember 4 games ago? Remember how excited we were? I’m so f***ing depressed right now. I’m so tired of losing.

And players can be traded, or move on in FA. I can’t just give up my team.

Reactions: Lumbus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad