GDT: PO Game 6 Columbus vs. Pittsburgh | Monday April 28 7pm

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Don't want to intrude guys but is Jenner likely to be used as a center or winger down the road. He was fun to watch this series.

They'll likely try him a center sometime. But given our depth, no rush. Wing for now

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
I'm disappointed that we lost.

But, I told myself before the game that no matter what happens the season was a big success. I wanted them to make the postseason and win 1. They did, and not as the lowest seed mind you, and won 2. Additionally, the young guys took major steps forward.

I want to see Bobrovsky get back into form, he wasn't terrible in the playoffs but he wasn't Bob either. Wisniewski had a pretty crappy couple of games but he's primarily paid for points and he provides them. Let Tyutin and Johnson worry about improving defensively and let Murray focus on staying healthy. I can kind of understand Johnson also being a defensive liability, but Tyutin absolutely needs to change his game. We have Wisniewski, Johnson, and Murray to skate the puck and try to provide offense. We need Tyutin to focus on being 100% defense shutdown style.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Not in the playoffs. All risk, no reward.

I admit he had a crappy couple of games. If he provides 50 points in the regular season, in my opinion that justifies his position. He's not above reproach, but I do think his play highlights a need for another defensive minded defenseman added to the roster be it from outside or inside (Tyutin changing, Prout improving, Goloubef stepping up, etc.). Murray's good but he's quickly become more than a guy who just covers for Wisniewski. Murray looks to pinch and create offense of his own which leads me to think that Wis could use a new partner. Richards tried Tyutin and that didn't work out so well either.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Pens fan here. Almost forgot to come over and congratulate you guys on a good season. It was a crazy series between our teams. Looks like you got some nice pieces to build around with Murray, Johnson, Johansen, Dubinsky etc. Good luck next year.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Pens fan here. Almost forgot to come over and congratulate you guys on a good season. It was a crazy series between our teams. Looks like you got some nice pieces to build around with Murray, Johnson, Johansen, Dubinsky etc. Good luck next year.

Jan Hrdina, is that YOU?!? :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad