Umberger, Horton, Tyutin

10257431_10152133759293918_2837737285605311985_o.jpg

Last edited:

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
6th game goalie change...I like it Lee.

But would you mind maybe putting the time and date in? And perhaps the lines? This has to go on the main board.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
This is an idea so stupid it might just work...

Jenner - Johansen - Atkinson
Foligno - Anisimov - Letestu
Calvert - Dubinsky - Wisniewski
Comeau - MacKenzie - Skille

Johnson - Tyutin
Murray - Prout
Nikitin - Savard

Wiz jumps up to take on the Crosby - Malkin line, quarterbacks the power play, all the while allowing Prout to come in and throw his body around without committing stupid turnovers.

Umberger is hurt. Even if he can go, let's try to get him ready for Game 7. Skille moves down to a line that can create a mismatch. Wish I could do something about Comeau at left wing. Letestu gets unburied from 4th line duties to a spot where he can have greater impact.

Last edited:

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Our first elimination game with this group. Let's see how they respond.

As I said, I don't have a lot of faith (never really did). Never really did. However this team continues to surprise me.

We're a young group with a lot of attitude. We're getting buy on determination and hard work. Our skill is mostly babies (in hockey years). I'm just enjoying the ride.

Win or lose, I'm thrilled with this team and where we heading.

Some of the fans across the NHL would respond poorly about what I just said and try and say I (and our other fans) are just happy to be here (or whatever condescending crap they would like to say). No that isn't the case. Like everyone else I want us to win. But I'm also smart enough to see we're not ready for a Cup run. We're flying by the seat of our pants with a team that just won't give up.

That makes the wins all that more satisfying. Nothing would satisfy me more than beating the Pens; well other than beating the Rangers or the Mild.

Saturday's loss pissed me off. Not that we lost, but how we lost. If we play the right way and lose; that's one thing. I won't be happy about it, but won't be pissed either.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Jeff Rimer ‏@jrimercbj 12s
#CBJ on the ice for morning skate. Umberger and Nikitin absent. Boll skating on 4th line and Schultz paired with Wisniewski.

also...if you look at the VERY TOP of that pic Lee posted above the "E" in Make, those two 3rd jerseys are my gf and I lol...

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Play with your hair on fire tonight, one of our guys said after Saturday's loss.

Lee, not fond of Wiz at wing, or defense for that matter. I do like moving Atkinson with Joey and Jenner. Also like moving Letestu to two and Skille to four. Prout should come in to have a little more authority in our zone.

major major

Feb 18, 2013

Johnson - Tyutin
Murray - Prout
Nikitin - Savard

Wiz jumps up to take on the Crosby - Malkin line, quarterbacks the power play, all the while allowing Prout to come in and throw his body around without committing stupid turnovers.

I'd like to try that... in the regular season. Wiz might be a defensive liability at wing.

Jeff Rimer ‏@jrimercbj 12s
#CBJ on the ice for morning skate. Umberger and Nikitin absent. Boll skating on 4th line and Schultz paired with Wisniewski.

This looks to me like cutting back on Wiz's 5 on 5's while we're tied. And he shouldn't be out there if we're protecting a lead. When we're behind I'd play Wiz a lot.

Doug19

Oct 14, 2008
Columbus, OH
I'm calm about this team, I think we win. Every time this team has had it's back against the wall they come out on top, I don't see any reason to believe tonight will be any different.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
NHL Blue Jackets ‏@BlueJacketsNHL · 1m
Todd Richards: "Jared Boll will go in for @Umby18 tonight."

Not sure I would put Boll in over Tropp. Maybe Tropp can't go, but I would want Tropp's speed over Boll's slower step on that 4th line.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
The referees may very well decide this game. We'll be flying around, feeding off the crowd, out hitting them for sure, but will the refs allow us to play that game? Thats the question imo.

I like our chances, I thought this would go 7 games from the start and I'm sticking to that prediction.

Wendy Clear

Generic Statement of Happiness
Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
Wouldn't it be nice if Anisimov did something tonight? I think he's been the most invisible guy in this series. That's not always a bad thing and I'm sure his defensive work has been stellar, but if he could give us anything offensively that could make a big difference.

I don't doubt the effort will be there tonight, but can we get a complete game from everyone? I'm not sure about that. When Bob's been on we can't finish, when we're scoring and/or Fleury's crapping himself, Bob is doing his best to one-up them.

Go Jackets!

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Cool of Atkinson to buy tickets for first 10 people in line for huntington/student tickets and give them hockey sticks.:handclap:

Any idea if they moved the line of people camping for tickets inside somewhere due to weather?

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Cool of Atkinson to buy tickets for first 10 people in line for huntington/student tickets and give them hockey sticks.:handclap:

Any idea if they moved the line of people camping for tickets inside somewhere due to weather?

yeah...there are people inside...but i don't think it was until this morning...not overnight

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio

Johnson - Tyutin
Murray - Prout
Nikitin - Savard

Umberger is hurt. Even if he can go, let's try to get him ready for Game 7. Skille moves down to a line that can create a mismatch. Wish I could do something about Comeau at left wing. Letestu gets unburied from 4th line duties to a spot where he can have greater impact.

I kinda like that idea, but on the 4th line, not third...have him be a hybrid forward, like the left wing lock, a third defensemen but can jump in the play without getting caught like he usually does!

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Pens to use Crosby and Malkin on same line again...when they do that...we MUST take advantage of the other lines...Jokinen with Neal should not be as dangerous as it was Saturday

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com
This may be the time where our chariot turns into a pumpkin. It should already be over if not for the fluke bounce in Game 4, but stranger things have happened! I just think they're running out of chances and the pens will finally finish us off. Its house money and i'm proud of the team, but it also shows we still need some top level scorers if we want to actually compete for the cup, hard work alone wont get it done, we still need some help.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
I have an extra ticket for tonite. I paid a resale price to get it. But if anyone is interested, PM me.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
This may be the time where our chariot turns into a pumpkin. It should already be over if not for the fluke bounce in Game 4, but stranger things have happened! I just think they're running out of chances and the pens will finally finish us off. Its house money and i'm proud of the team, but it also shows we still need some top level scorers if we want to actually compete for the cup, hard work alone wont get it done, we still need some help.

Our scoring from the forwards is fine, our defense is what needs to be re-made. Offense comes from defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad