GDT: PO Game 5: Columbus at Washington | 4/21 3PM | NBC, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Done with this franchise.

****ing 18 years of this ****. Vegas sweeps their first playoff series and we get the lovable losers. So ****ing tired of it. Ya'll enjoy game 6.
Look at the bright side you can watch another expansion team in a couple of years.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
So many chances!!! Ugh!
2736ddf62cec7e0453072d0c4545135c.jpg

Edit - the only thing worse would have been if Wilson had scored in OT!

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
If we score on our PP then OT doesn't happen. We need a new PP coach!!!
Special teams have been a disaster this season. If the Jackets had an average power play they'd be great.

When will the Jackets let in less than 3 goals in a playoff game. That's 20 and counting. Bob needs to steal a game someday.

Reactions: Columbus Mike

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Biggest thing I see wrong with this joke of a team is complete lack of killer instinct. Absolutely none. They scratch and claw to tie games, but after that become complacacent and stop turning up the heat. They don’t bury their chances at the most opportune times. 16-1 or whatever the shots were in the 3rd should have won this for us. Hell, we could’ve already won this series. Didn’t bury our chance in game 3 in OT on the powerplay and gave those bastards life and here we are now on the brink of another disappointing season. It ****ing hurts. After all the years we’ve supported these bums. Not even one playoff series win to show for it. **** this
We deserve to be upset and more than a little pissed off

Once again, another season of “what ifs”.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Heartbreaker. We played a good game until OT. I had a feeling we blew our chance by not winning in regulation after our 3rd period. Was hoping to be wrong.

At least our fans will get to see the handshakes?

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
Just so we’re clear , Washington is a 1b seed , correct ? 4 of 5 games have been overtime ,
Don’t understand the negativity . We will win game 6 , and anything can happen , game 7

We're level with this team. At some point maybe we'll get a break like Washington did on the first goal. It's one thing if a GK let's in a softie...it happens to all of them. That's two crap goals off bounces that haven't gone our way. Hopefully that evens out.

Special teams have been a disaster this season. If the Jackets had an average power play they'd be great.

This can't be repped enough. 0-12 now in the last three games, all losses? A measly 2-12 would likely have us up 3-2 and possibly have the series over.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
If the Jackets lose this series, which it looks like they will, then they will be the worst pro sports team of the last 20 years, except maybe the Browns.
The Browns are worse in the last 20 for sure. The Reds haven't won a playoff series since the 90's. The Lions haven't won a playoff game since 1991. I mean, the Jackets are bad, but they have company.

Reactions: Samkow

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
We have 120 defenders but somehow we are leading in shot against and HD shots against. WTF is wrong? Is this defensive system? Is this lack of centers? PK is trash. Jersey had to kill 5 penalties in 2nd period back to back and did that and that against f..cking Tampa!
I dont wanna even talk about PP... but i will, it wasn't good when they were scoring either it was lucky, you don't rely on perfect shot on PP. you create an opportunity that any shot will go in, they couldn't create it all season.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
And Bread seems to have gotten stale on the Big Stage. He has done nothing the last two games. In fact I think his presence tiday was actually a negative factor. And that to me is the first time that has ever happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad