GDT: PO Game 5: Columbus at Washington | 4/21 3PM | NBC, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
And Torts is on his way to repeat that choke job of 2009. And he still have his precios Dubi with him from that time.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Whatever happens, in the off-season someone needs to shoot Dubi off a cannon and Foligno needs to be relegated to bottom 6 duty.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Positives- Bob, overall effort, one more chance at home to flip the script.

I've almost completely lost my voice from these past two home games (mixed with a large amount of alcohol..) ...

I plan on completely losing it Monday night -- and I want to see what this "anything can happen in game 7s" is all about :yo:

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
I wouldn’t go that far but the “nervous” excuses are complete bull**** and I’m sick of them every year

Nah, I mean what I said.

Sorry if I offended any of you fine folks with my swearing or my comments. It wasn't directed your way.

I have been around since day 1 under a couple of user names. This one for the past decade or so, one brief break in between.

Been a CBJ fan since the drop of the puck, went to the second home game in franchise history. But I'm tired of supporting a loser. It's too one-sided. Coming into the year I told myself that if they didn't start seeing success, I was going to dedicate less of my time.

I stuck through the disappointment of the regular season. My hopes were raised by the late season push, drew me back in. But seeing every other team have success. Literally, we have been bad long enough for every. Single. f***ing. Team. To have good years, down years, and in many cases good years again.

Oftentimes with players we have shit away.

My intent is to spend more time with my kids, less time yelling at the TV. I'm not getting any younger.

If by some stretch of the imagination they can come back and force a game 7, I may watch. But as for this fan, for the time being, I'm done.

Been a pleasure sharing thoughts with most of you. I really do wish for the best for this franchise, but I can't continue with them until they start paying it back.

Cheers. Good luck.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
2DD19CC5-5006-4B54-9453-6134542C3E57.jpeg
As bummed out watching the game while getting a total brake job on my SUV - itself a bummer - things got better with a beer in hand at a good hang...

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Also , we saw today what a Bjorkstrand added to the team , perhaps Torts wises up to play Milano instead of Dubinsky in game 6 . The way he’s managed this series should be a fireable offense , up 2 -0 in series , going to our home barn , and he plays 3 lines . Let’s be clear , he did the same shit in game 2 , but we weren’t worn down at that point . After game 3 , we were spent . What really sucks is that we let Bednar leave the organization, because we made a terrible hire in Torts . I’m so tired of his clueless comments after games , acting like a baby , refusing to answer questions , and honestly , his lack of adjustments .

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
You guys got unlucky in the 3rd.
This is a coin-flip series that deserves 7 games, IMO.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Ahhh so that is what happened with Cleveland ????? I had wondered why our primary minor league affiliate seemed to have gone down the tubes.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Also , we saw today what a Bjorkstrand added to the team , perhaps Torts wises up to play Milano instead of Dubinsky in game 6 . The way he’s managed this series should be a fireable offense , up 2 -0 in series , going to our home barn , and he plays 3 lines . Let’s be clear , he did the same **** in game 2 , but we weren’t worn down at that point . After game 3 , we were spent . What really sucks is that we let Bednar leave the organization, because we made a terrible hire in Torts . I’m so tired of his clueless comments after games , acting like a baby , refusing to answer questions , and honestly , his lack of adjustments .
He totally burnt game 4. I will never be convinced that the whole roster minus Jenner wasn't spent in game 4. Everyone was toast.

Reactions: The Bread Man

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
Ahhh so that is what happened with Cleveland ????? I had wondered why our primary minor league affiliate seemed to have gone down the tubes.
That, but also, there aren't many good prospects left there. Also, their goaltending was a mess this year.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
That and most of the actual prospects we have are still in Junior or Europe and not in Cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->