GDT: PO Game 4: Columbus vs. Pittsburgh | 4/18 7:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Bravo.. RAGE RAGE against the dying of the light - who gives a schitt who supports your team, I always laugh in the face of someone dissing other fans. Come one come all, get on this believe train!!!!!!

I only care who supports OUR team. If you live in Columbus and root for the Pens, I have no use for you UNLESS you grew up in Pittsburgh, you have fond family memories of going to Pens games at the Igloo or you have a family member on staff over there. Otherwise, don't bother jumping onto OUR bandwagon when the day comes that we're finally better than Pittsburgh.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
I only care who supports OUR team. If you live in Columbus and root for the Pens, I have no use for you UNLESS you grew up in Pittsburgh, you have fond family memories of going to Pens games at the Igloo or you have a family member on staff over there. Otherwise, don't bother jumping onto OUR bandwagon when the day comes that we're finally better than Pittsburgh.

I wasn't necessarily meaning you could be a Jackets fan and a Penquin fan per se, I was thinking more of those that think you can't be an OSU fan and a Jacket fan simultaneously. It can be done even for teams in the same division. I have always been a Blackhawk fan/ and find myself still rooting for them when they aren't playing the Jackets. As I followed the Jackets more night in and night out, it became harder to follow the day to day of other teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad