GDT: PO Game #1 |Flyers at Rangers | Thu., Apr. 17, 2014 |7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Do we know if Tye McGinn, Akeson, or Rosehill is in the lineup?

King Forsberg

16 21 28 44 68 88 93
Jul 26, 2010
Would you rather lose with your #1 goalie on the bench or lose with with him between the pipes? You play Mason when he's ready to play. He gives the Flyers the best chance to win.

NHLAlert

@nhl_alert
Jul 21, 2012
Uberlandia
www.nhlalert.com
Zac dump the puck in mcdonagh s corner and pound the **** out of him.

Only positive vibes for Rayzor today, come come bud, get it done

Honestly, it's really funny to read some of the newspapers today. Everyone's game plan is to dump the puck in McDonagh's corner and light him up lol. It really is a great game plan though because he's so damn good and coming back from injury. Hopefully the flyers buy into it and they don't go overboard

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I want Akeson to prove me wrong. He will be under the microscope with me and most likely management. Flyers won't allow a rookie who never played in the NHL playoffs make too many mistakes and cost them a series. I know some will disagree with that but I find it reasonable.

Yukon Cornelius*

"Hello?"
"Did you buy the prime rib roast for Easter yet?"
"Um...no, not yet."
"Good, don't get it. I just bought us 2 tickets for Sunday. We fly out tomorrow afternoon and coming back on Sunday night."

That, my friends, is why I put a ring on that finger."

Take it away Nature Boy

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
In their franchise's Playoff history, the Philadelphia Flyers have played thirteen games on 17-April, going 8-4-1 in that span, and 1-0-0 versus the New York Rangers.

I know, it's a pretty quirky stat, but we need positive vibes going into this one!!

NYR27

Apr 3, 2006
Baltimore, MD
nyfan27.wordpress.com
Hey guys. Sick GDT.

Been to Philly a bunch with flyer fan friends and you guys have always given me a healthy but respectful level of hate for wearing NY gear. Love the passion.

Here's to a heated, hard fought and mostly clean series.

Rivalry renewed.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I want Akeson to prove me wrong. He will be under the microscope with me and most likely management. Flyers won't allow a rookie who never played in the NHL playoffs make too many mistakes and cost them a series. I know some will disagree with that but I find it reasonable.

I doubt our 3rd line LW would makr us lose the series. Its better than watching Rinaldo try to play defensively and offensively on the 3rd line.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
The Flyers absolutely need to be physical with McDonagh. hit him hard and clean at every opportunity. I am expecting the Rangers to do the same with Timonen

I think Toc was suggesting the Flyers may dump the puck to his side, when it makes sense, to make him play it so they can muck it up with him and test that shoulder.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
"Hello?"
"Did you buy the prime rib roast for Easter yet?"
"Um...no, not yet."
"Good, don't get it. I just bought us 2 tickets for Sunday. We fly out tomorrow afternoon and coming back on Sunday night."

That, my friends, is why I put a ring on that finger."

Take it away Nature Boy

does she have a sister and is she cool with multiple wifes ??

hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad