GDT: PO Game 1: Columbus at Pittsburgh | 4/16 7:30PM EDT

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
About the only thing I've learned over the past 24 hours or so, is now I understand why everyone hates the Pens. It's their fans, Christmas on a cracker, they are insufferable. It also made the game almost unwatchable last night to hear their fans whine and ***** for calls after every hit on a Pen. I don't hate the team, hell, they are as talented as they get and can be fun to watch, but I really can't because of the fans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyleftlx

twitter*****/kyle_ftl
May 9, 2010
Michigan!
I really liked Skille in the game last night, especially at the beginning of the game. He played hard, and I have heard such negative things about the guy, but he definitely seemed to work hard last night.

CBJfan4evr

Mar 8, 2008
New Albany
[NHL]2013030131-353-h[/NHL]

Look at this Jokinen goal again. What the hell happened here, how did Bob miss it playing the puck behind the net, and MOST importantly, how did Tyutin completely flub it when it got to him? The hell? It's the little things like this.
that was the point everybody missed about this goal. If Tyutin is able to play this puck it never gets to Malkin.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I'd take out Boll and Tropp for Foligno and Umberger. Ugh Foligno would've been really helpful last night.

I liked Skille last night and I thought Comeau was fine.

Exactamundo. Skille and Comeau were effective out there. Perfect playoff type guys, playing in their first playoffs.

blujax

Jun 5, 2008
Can anyone who attended the game last night give an idea on how many Cbj fans were there? I'm expecting a lot on Saturday but curious how many made the trip on a week night

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
Loved how physical you guys played.

They play like that every game, Well, atleast 75% of them do.
Really need Foligno & Umby back in the line up. Out goes Tropp & Boll.

Anyone know when Horton is coming back?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

Not coming back this year in all likelihood

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.

When he had the surgery, it was announced that he is out for 6 weeks.

Not coming back this year in all likelihood
6 weeks, would that be around the Conference Finals?

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
Can anyone who attended the game last night give an idea on how many Cbj fans were there? I'm expecting a lot on Saturday but curious how many made the trip on a week night

I was not there, but my guess is not many. I think you're right about Saturday. I'll be there.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009

are they expected back soon?

thanks

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
that was the point everybody missed about this goal. If Tyutin is able to play this puck it never gets to Malkin.

Gotta say Tyutin has been one of the few players seem to have regressed since last season. Can't keep up when the game is flowing quickly.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
I could see them looking to move Tuts in the off season. His game does seem to be on the decline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad