Inactive
Bortuzzo, Engelland, Megna, Pyatt, Vokoun

Injured
Connor, Dupuis, Goc​

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
I feel like if we win this game, it'll shock the Pens to the point where they won't know how to handle it, and we'll win the series. If we lose, it's a toss up, but we need to take one of the first two.

Tonight can't come soon enough! Go Jackets! :yo:

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com
Their offense can be a murderers row, but im not overly concerned about their defense and if we can get a couple softies on Fluery hopefully he'll return to the past few playoffs years. This is going to be a long slow day to get to 7:30!

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
tick................................................................................................................................tock.......................

bluejacketsfanwpsl

Dec 15, 2006
I'm not as giddy as I will be monday for the home game, actually.... but I am pretty yipped.

I absolutely will be rooting for a win. But I'm prepared for (or expect) a loss. We will come out tentative, wishing not to make a mistake. We'll lose 1-3 with an empty net.

Make me wrong Jackets!!!! Come out flying! Buzz the net! Hit anything on the ice wearing the bird. Get it deep, forecheck the ***** outta them and get it done!

WOOT!

CAMSANITY

Jan 30, 2013
Redondo Beach
It is finally here. Playoff hockey has returned and we get to take it to the Penguins. I think the CBJ come out flying and we take it to Fleury, 2-1 JACKETS!

Last edited:

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
finally home from the Florida trip...didn't get two wins...but wow a hell of a fun trip...now the real fun begins...

IHeartZherdev*

old man alert - what is "weow?" i keep seeing it used with the CBJ hash tag and have no idea what it means

FreeBoomer61

Feb 8, 2011
Are there any watch parties going on around the city like they have had recently at local bdubs? Go Jackets!

cbjfaninmo

4 those about 2 rock
Mar 17, 2012
Lake of the Ozarks, MO
Going to need Vezina Bob to show up and our boys need to stay out of the box. We can do it! Been waiting for days like today since 2000 and 2009. Gotta love our Jackets in the playoffs! Go Jackets!!!

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Having this on Wednesday is awkward for me, as it means I have to multitask. Nonetheless, I will have the chat room open for Game 1.
And yes, the bot does have support for the playoffs! (Now I just have to remember how to set that up... :laugh: )

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
My fan story has been told before, so I won't bore anyone with it again, but I just wanted to share that I've taken all my Pens stuff down from the walls in my house (basement/man cave) and out of my closet. It will remain hidden until the conclusion of this series.

cbjfaninmo

4 those about 2 rock
Mar 17, 2012
Lake of the Ozarks, MO
My fan story has been told before, so I won't bore anyone with it again, but I just wanted to share that I've taken all my Pens stuff down from the walls in my house (basement/man cave) and out of my closet. It will remain hidden until the conclusion of this series.

It should be burned right before gametime. A sacrifice to the hockey gods! Do it! :sarcasm:

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
Good luck with this series Jackets fans. Your fan base certainly deserves it. Whether anyone else wants to admit it or not, you will be dangerous and are built for overachieving in the playoffs (good team speed, hard on the forecheck and great between the pipes). I hope you kick the tar out of the Penguins.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
I'm worried that the Jackets will come out of the gate slowly like they did in the NJ game coming off of the Olympic break, which as we all know didn't end well that night. Here's hoping I'm wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad