GDT: PO # 6 | Penguins at FLYERS | Sun., April 22, 2018, 3:00 p.m. ET | NBC, CBC, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorgantiDrinksBlood

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
1) that’s an exaggeration
2) even if it was true, 4 bad games isn’t even remotely close to enough of a reason to take the C away.

I understand being frustrated, but this is ridiculous.

Im not even angry or flipping out, Coots kind of showed on the biggest stage he’s ready to lead, it’s a good thing lol chill man

madlee

Mar 7, 2015
Pens have more talent top to bottom and play better as a team.

Flyers margin of error is razor thin compared to the pens. With any mistake, the flyers don't have the system or personnel to deal with it. How many times did provorov bail out McDonald? The one time Provo messes up, largely dealing with McDonald's screw up along the board, and McDonald fails to cover his guy after.

Reactions: IronMarshal

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
Ghost was so disappointing this game. Thought he was a big game player. Where was the +7 finals effort or all those OT goal big moments from his first year?

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
Gave up 8 goals in your own house on an elimination game. (1 EN)

Gave up 5 straight goals after leading 4-2 in the second.

Gave up 28 goal in 6 games for an average of 4.66 goals a game in the playoffs.

Coaching strategy was awful

Line up was questionable

Key players were no shows

Got 1 quality game of goal tending.

The average fan knows what’s wrong with the team. It’s in the GMs hands this offseason

I love G and sometimes i like Jake. But I would be OK with them traded to free up cap and bolster the rest of the team.

The goaltending and the defense was too weak. Should have had a team effort to eliminate mistakes and turnovers. I would have liked to see them play it safe, but the flyers tried to outgun the penguins and got schooled.

Reactions: Philly Phish

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Im not even angry or flipping out, Coots kind of showed on the biggest stage he’s ready to lead, it’s a good thing lol chill man

Well, you’re certainly not being realistic or reasonable, so forgive me for thinking it was an emotional response.

Couts is a great player and he had an awesome game, but you’re being extremely shortsighted and reactionary.

Sample size, my man

Reactions: VoraceksWristShot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad