GDT: PO # 6 | Penguins at FLYERS | Sun., April 22, 2018, 3:00 p.m. ET | NBC, CBC, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Ban everyone who threw trash on the ice. I hate that shit. Hopefully the last time I’ve seen trash heap manning, gudas, hakstol, lethargic, lappy

Reactions: madlee

SchatzY

Jul 30, 2016
Lehigh Valley
Treacle, quicksand, the crushing realisation that there is little chance the flyers re-sign him after this performance.

Take your pick.

Please he's been terrible and i would like to see him traded in the of season, but if you really think that's the best Wayne Simmonds had left your crazy. He's obviously injured just what?

nevermore

Cap space since 2005
Oct 25, 2007
Giroux was bad. I almost hope we hear about a surgery, because that was a really poor performance at both ends of the ice.
Doubt it. Giroux has been largely invisible against the Pens this year, even in the regular season. For some reason he's been struggling against them.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Whether we win another round or not, two cups and elimitnating the flyers is almost like a 3rd straight cup. Classy fans you have there over in philly a.k.a. the butthole of America.

Maybe you need to stop jerking off after thinking you did a "gotcha comment" on the internet.

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
Losing 3 games at home, awful goaltending, and Jeff Hakstok. Honorable mention to Giroux’s production drop off. What a series

OriginJM

matt stromes skating coach
Feb 4, 2010
what an embarrassing way to get eliminated. we have such a wimpy team identity. bunch of p***yes and idiots all throughout the lineup, coaching staff, and our fanbase. we may have the best prospect pool in the league but it doesn't matter when we constantly have a gun pointed at our own feet. disgusting from top to bottom.

Reactions: VoraceksWristShot

HokieDude17

Feb 8, 2016
Hampstead, MD
Whether we win another round or not, two cups and elimitnating the flyers is almost like a 3rd straight cup. Classy fans you have there over in philly a.k.a. the butthole of America.
Welcome to the Penguins bandwagon, please pick up your rally towel and insufferable sense of superiority from the table on your left. Watch your step tho, we don't want you falling off the moment you miss the playoffs and your team is offered up in bankruptcy court.

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I mean, if the organization chooses to put trash on the ice I don’t see why I should care if the fans do too.

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
looking forward to BIG SAM and company coming up next year , this club needs more toughness out front , smart physical toughness .

That is all fine and good, but they need skill vs the "heavy" fourth line. Weise had a great hit, but that is literally all he did, literally nothing else.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
This will be the summer that defines us going forward. Actually, not only us....but Hextalls tenure as a GM. Time to make moves for NOW, not just the future.
Nope time to trade more guys in their prime for cap dumps and picks. The hextall way.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Why? Giroux was really awful this series, while Couturier took the reigns and lead by example. I love Giroux so I’m looking forward to your response.
1) that’s an exaggeration
2) even if it was true, 4 bad games isn’t even remotely close to enough of a reason to take the C away.

I understand being frustrated, but this is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->