GDT: PO # 5 | FLYERS at Penguins | Fri., April 20, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET | NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, ATTSN-PT, NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
Filp as the 1C, Sanheim being scratched and more than likely that Elliott is going to start? Yep, an automatic loss. And it's going to be an embarrassing loss too. Pens, I hope you destroy us so bad that it forces Hexy to fire Hak and the assistant coaches.

I feel very very confused. It's hakotage I suppose - that has to be the only explanation right?

He can't believe these changes are most likely to improve our chances against Pittsburgh, can he? If he does, Hextall has no ability to assess coaches which is troubling

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
On the bright side, that's the best line TK's had all series.

So baby steps, I guess. Just give Hak another 30-40 playoff games and he'll get this right.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
NpxlGY

How the **** do we post gifs in here nowadays???

NpxlGY

As a photo.

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
Considering he's the one who signed both of these guys and is responsible for assessing their ability...

Also - that's it? Circa 06-07 dumpster fire season where it was always Nitty's fault? That's what we're implying? Lack of goaltending is the cause of this 3-1 series? Nothing to do with personnel decisions which might include pulling a goalie after 3 in say game 1 and game 3

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I have never hated someone in the organization as much as this clown. These line up changes is why Hexy should of fired this POS last night.

Haag hasnt played in a month, inserted for 3rd best D
Flip as top line C, quite possible the worst center in the playoffs.

Hextall should be ashamed for what this has become.

ItMe

Jan 4, 2017
It's the last playoff game, there is no reason why the youngsters shouldn't be playing. It's experience at this point. Sanheim ,Leier, Hagg...Put them out there.

Hakstol is a disease! Hakatitis A, B, C, D,and E, Hakphoma, Hakemia, Hakthrax, Hakmydia, Hakenpox, Haktheria, Hakbola, Hakorrhea, Hakfluenza, Haklaria, Hakingitis, Hakneumonia

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
  • 1C Flip
  • Sanheim (OUR LAST GOAL SCORER IN THE f***ING SERIES) scratched instead of Manning for Hagg
  • 3C Lehtera
  • MacDonald promoted

Hakstol is the worst coach in the history of Philadelphia sports at this point.

If he's still here in October, tomorrow night is the last Flyers game i'll be watching for a long time.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
Really? You think lines are the big problem here???
big problem is the coach that makes the lines and has trust in bad players that the good players don't trust and the good players having no trust in the coach. it's a vicious circle of mistrust that the gm doesn't see because he trust the coach that no one trust.

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
Manning has one turnover in four playoff games. He is right up there in blocked shots. He has also been moving the puck fairly well out of his zone.

Last night he got beat in a two on one situation by two world class players. It happens. He was also slightly up ice on the breakaway goal, but Konecny and Gudas were there as well.

No, Sanheim should not be scratched, but #23 is the convenient punching bag(as usual). I hope he goes somewhere and scores 30pts next year on a team with a solid D core.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
  • 1C Flip
  • Sanheim (OUR LAST GOAL SCORER IN THE ****ING SERIES) scratched instead of Manning for Hagg
  • 3C Lehtera
  • MacDonald promoted
Hakstol is the worst coach in the history of Philadelphia sports at this point.

If he's still here in October, tomorrow night is the last Flyers game i'll be watching for a long time.
i agree except the last part. this team is like rubbernecking at an accident you know you shoulden't look at this wreck but can't help trying to see what is going on.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad