Post-Game Talk: PO # 5 | FLYERS 4 at Penguins 2 | Fri., April 20, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
steve.gif

ed.gif

dancing.gif

1YS.gif

carlton.gif

I don't care what y'all say- prolonging the misery or not, beating these ****s is always worth it.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
I watched half the game out to dinner with family and missed the rest driving home, from what I saw: when you play with emotion and don’t take shit from the league’s darlings you rattle them, and Neuvy helped a bunch

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
So, in conclusion...

Neuvirth stole the game.
Giroux scores, in spite of Filppula's best efforts to fumble away the scoring chance
Filppula scores by some cosmic joke
Couturier steals and snipes one from the blueline

Provorov plays 30 minutes
Filppula leads all forwards in icetime??????????????????????????????????????????????
Couturier plays 2nd most of all forwards... but couldn't be 1C or on the PP????????
Patrick only plays 13 minutes???????
Manning 3rd in D icetime??????????

So, in other words, the team - in spite of Hakstols very best effort - managed to steal a win...

Let's see if Neuvirth can do it again Sunday.

Bleed orange

Mar 28, 2013
The boradcast said game 6 will be 3PM on Sunday but is that really the case? Winnipeg is about to end their series and if Nashville wins theirs tonight too, the Flyers/pens will be the only game scheduled on Sunday... I can’t imagine the NHL scheduling the only game on a Sunday to be a matinee, but what do I know?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad