Post-Game Talk: PO # 5 | FLYERS 4 at Penguins 2 | Fri., April 20, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
So you have a joke post and a post I made after an argument (that had many well thought out posts by myself and others) where you guys kept pointing to the record ignoring anything we said.
I wasn’t ignoring. I was laughing.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
G,v minus The goal have done nothing and the same for ghost.

What on earth do you expect a few players to do? Do you expect them to play 60 minutes and score five goals a piece? The PK and the goaltending hasn't been good. Its always difficult to come back in trailing games especially so against the Penguins. Be realistic man.

The encouraging thing is that if Giroux or Jake or TK catch fire in Game Six, this shit becomes up for grabs. It’s nearly miraculous that the Flyers are in this series given the absence of production from those three and Gostisbehere.

Reactions: hatcher

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
So either a) he's a time traveler, or b) I was correct.

But good attempt at a "gotcha" :laugh:

I mean, it seemed pretty clear to me that he was injured. It turns out he was. As I said, it was all about whether you feel it’s right than anything else.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I mean, it seemed pretty clear to me that he was injured. It turns out he was. As I said, it was all about whether you feel it’s right than anything else.

You realize my entire point the whole time was that he had no proof, so saying things as if they're fact is foolish... right?

He made a blind guess, with no facts to back it up, and acted like he had proof... even suggesting that there was proof available. Then, when asked, he couldn't provide that proof (because he didn't have any).

Saying something "seemed pretty clear" means absolutely nothing when the entire discussion was about having proof/evidence to back up claims.

Again, ... just clarifying since it sounds like you're misunderstanding what I was saying to him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flyrs21

Dec 17, 2006
There were 2 points in the game today where TK had open lanes to go to the net by the goal line. Instead of trying to come out front and try a shot or "stuff" attempt. He stood there looking for a pass and eventually passed it back to the point. That's coaching, that's a kids that plays 3 minutes in the 3rd period game during the regular season after already having 2 goals because he needs to "buy into the coaches system" it's not just the players.

Most of the pens goals were scored 6 feet from the net

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
4ZAl4cH.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad