Post-Game Talk: PO # 5 | FLYERS 4 at Penguins 2 | Fri., April 20, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET

Nizzle

no hope, no future, no second chance
May 13, 2009
Didnt waycjb hame in srybk as duxk hals tvei won
s715d8h

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
No mention of Amac getting tons of ice time despite his terrible play. Then he negates a pp with stupidity only to get rewarded with the next shift and loses his man cuz he slid over into Provy's spot, to get scored on?

Couts was amazing no doubt,but make no mistake...G went infront of the media and put his rep on the line. Then scored the first goal. No mention of course?

Hak should have played Neuvy to start last game. That was his f*** up

Amac sucks and if he tries another spinaroma i hope someone spinaromas his spinal cord. But he is playing better than gudas, ghost, manning, and hagg. So that sadly makes him our 2nd best dman.

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Had to stop watching in the third for a birthday dinner, but just caught the video.

God, I love beating those F'ers!

Ivan! :clap: 30:07 TOI, and 6:52 on the PK. Well done!

Couts with a brilliant effort on one leg. Winning goal and 6:51 on the PK. What a gutty performance.:clap:

I ride Manning and Gudas, but they had strong, physical games tonight.

Great goal from G.

Loved the shortie effort from Flip.

Jake was really pushing it tonight (but he still kills me when he passes up great shooting opportunities, like early in the third).

Simmer has been going through a rough patch, but his play leading up to the winning goal was excellent. Not just the steal and assist, but the huge hit he put on Lurch in our zone, that allowed the break-out just before we scored, was great.

And last, but not least, a wonderful performance from Neuvy that helped us steal the game. That save on Crosby with 50 seconds to go really made me smile. :clap:

Keep forechecking the Pitt D. They're not that special.

We're fortunate the PK came through because the refs were extra incompetent tonight. Crosby gets touched, flops and gets the call. G gets run over by Oleksiak, when the puck is nowhere near him, and silence from the zebras.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Get real, dude. The Jeff Reese/Mason incident was 3 years ago. The rest of your post is just making stuff up.
Ah yes, asking Mason to actually play hockey within the time-frame that he was slated to return is now equivalent to taking pride in ruining a guy's career.

Reactions: Striiker

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Kids are great, but there's a reason the Penguins don't bring them up until they're 22-23, if you play a bunch of inexperienced kids in the playoffs, most times you're gonna get rolled, Konecny didn't do much this game, Patrick was quiet. Sitting Lindblom and Sanheim didn't hurt the team.
Lirl, except for those three 21 year olds that helped them win a Stanley Cup two years ago. One scored 13 goals in 25 games, another posted .925 save percentage, and the last was just a lowly top four defenseman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->