Post-Game Talk: Pluck da Ducks 11/18/19 @ 7 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Yeah this def changes my opinion of him. If it actually happened he can sit for the rest of the season for all I care.
It was a giant white hock ball right to the face, it happened. There's no ifs ands or buts refs had him so tied up they were letting him get punched in the face bare knuckle.

Reactions: Heath

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
If Hathaway did spit, then he's a grade a moron and deserving of the long long break he's gonna get anyway.

If that's what he did then I'd just like to know why they stopped play for 10mins. Also, since when can they review potential penalties? I watch a lot of hockey and have never seen anything like it.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Never thought of that but why would spitting be any worse than licking another man's face?
Spitting is in the rule book and licking somebody is so rare it's not. And since it's not in the rule book you can't call it. The only difference, really.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
If Hathaway did spit, then he's a grade a moron and deserving of the long long break he's gonna get anyway.

If that's what he did then I'd just like to know why they stopped play for 10mins. Also, since when can they review potential penalties? I watch a lot of hockey and have never seen anything like it.

Oh boo hoo.

2 games max.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
People have been killed for spitting in folk's faces. Not in hockey but you know what I mean. That's considered the ultimate disrespect.

Cappy76

Sponsor
Sep 1, 2005
London, Kentucky

5 min majors are automatically reviewed after last playoffs rule change made this past offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad