Tribute Please vote for the 8 best NYRs listed

Please vote for the 8 best NYRs listed. The order is random.

• Total voters

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
1709319944152.png

1709319970942.png

Please vote for the 8 best NYRs listed. The order is random.

• Wow
Reactions: tlk

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Lots of excellent players have made their way to the Rangers over the decades, even if it took the club too long to recognize them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Say Hey Kid

Mandar

The Real Maven
Sep 27, 2013
The Tarheel State
You are correct. He was injured and he was useless. He should have stepped in and saved Rolfe. That was the end of the series.

Am I still bitter?
The GAG line was on the ice at the time….couldnt risk a third man in possibility. I’ve heard Rolfe say that he didn’t want anyone on the ice to step in. The difference in that series was Parent….they definitely out-goalied us.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Leetch IMO was the best player I've seen in my time as a fan which started in the 71-72 season. Lundqvist the best goalie. Giacomin and Richter were both excellent too and I saw both but Henrik was a level above though kudos to Mikey for helping us break the Stanley Cup curse. My 9th guy would have been Park. I cut him because he spent as much time with other teams as he did the Rangers. Howell would have been my 10th. He was still in the NHL when I began as a fan but he was on another team. I wouldn't have seen Boucher or Cook of course or Bathgate but they were all iconic Rangers.

Hextall would have belonged to the team that won the 1940 Cup. A lot of those guys had their careers broken up by WWII. I don't remember if he was one but Neil and Mac Colville did and maybe Art Coulter. Neil and Art are HOF'ers too.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
The GAG line was on the ice at the time….couldnt risk a third man in possibility. I’ve heard Rolfe say that he didn’t want anyone on the ice to step in. The difference in that series was Parent….they definitely out-goalied us.
Hadfield was near useless throughout the entire series. He should have taken the third man penalty to save Rolfe.

Emile Francis was so mad he traded Hadfield to Pittsburgh two weeks later for Nick Beverly.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2